DONUT'S BUFFET (previously CONE PACK)

[Open Assets] DONUT'S BUFFET (previously CONE PACK) V6 (Final)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

BDonutGLXY

near kart addict, cant wait for ring racers
BDonutGLXY submitted a new resource:

CONE PACK V1 - CONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my first time using this site bear with me, very sorry if I make any mistakes

we have

- TRAFFIC CONE

- VANILLITE (pokemon)

- SCOOPY (bugsnax)

- SHERBIE (bugsnax also this is basically just scoopy with a different cone)

big shoutouts to this mod and its creator for allowing me to make 2 of scoopy and sherbie's scoops colorable

I decided to make vanillite after making traffic cone so...

Read more about this resource...

BDonutGLXY updated DONUT'S BUFFET V2 (previously CONE PACK) with a new update entry:

DONUT'S BUFFET V2 (previously CONE PACK)

This is really just a pack for misc characters that don't exactly fit a theme, but a good chunk may happen to be food related, theres a possibility for characters to be migrated to another pack for if I make a lot of Bugsnax for example, that is planned someday! But Scoopy and Sherbie will stay here for now

BELOW ARE LISTS OF EACH CHARACTER'S STATS, ORIGIN, AND OTHER TIDBITS

View attachment 95812
TRAFFIC CONE
real...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 171
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 260
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 70
  • kart0032.gif
    kart0032.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 71
  • kart0034.gif
    kart0034.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 67
  • kart0038.gif
    kart0038.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 64
  • kart0041.gif
    kart0041.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 292
  • kart0010.gif
    kart0010.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
BDonutGLXY updated DONUT'S BUFFET (previously CONE PACK) with a new update entry:

SCOOPY AND SHERBIE'S 2ND COLORS WORK NOW

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME SCOOPY AND SHERBIE HAD FUCKED UP 2ND COLORS IN THE PACK OH MY GOD (its fixed now :])

The problem was a simple format issue. Apparently the sprites for a character's 2nd color HAS to be in a directory called "sprites", and instead I put them in different folders with different names, all I had to do was simply put them in a new "sprites" folder!

Which may explain why this error didn't happen before if anyone was confused, I originally didn't organize them and put all of them directly in the "sprites" directory in V1 and the individual versions.

Last edited:
BDonutGLXY updated DONUT'S BUFFET (previously CONE PACK) with a new update entry:

DONUT'S BUFFET V3

- Added 1 new character
Tumblr Bot

- Traffic Cone, Scoopy, Sherbie, and Vanillite were almost completely redone

- Traffic Cone now has more unique sound effects

- A 2nd color was made for Traffic cone

- the way 2nd colors work has been changed, as they are separate from the characters now, and need to be loaded separately

- Space Doughnut and Trumpet Flower were given slight graphical improvements
(most notably, Space Doughnut's arms are now visible in their...

DONUT'S BUFFET V4

- Added some characters!
Tocroach (Bugsnax)
Saturie (OC)
Crewmate (Among Us) + different hats using the appearance mod

- The drifting sprites for Pipe Worm, Vanillite, and Tumblr Bot shake properly now.

- Traffic Cone's boost sprites were changed (the ones I originally changed it to didn't really fit tbh).

- Tumblr Bot was given a 2nd color variant!

- Speaking of, 2nd colors are now properly packaged with characters, but only in the individual characters (as...

THE GRRR I HATE OCS THEY ARE CRINGE AND STOOPID UPDATE

- Saturie was replaced by TRAINERPOKE!
(Saturie will return in a completely separate pack that has only OCs, hopefully a release will be done soon, I got 2 characters done and 1 in WIP)

- 2nd Colors were removed entirely.

- Almost every character was given slight adjustments!
(Most notably, the minimap icons of every character except Tumblr Icon was made bigger)
(Also, traffic cone was moved around slightly in some sprites so it doesn't look like it...

This isn't dead btw, usually I make frequent updates but I have some big plans for the next so it'll take longer!
I'm waiting for some Mario Wonder content to be ripped or revealed as I wanna make some more Mario Wonder related characters, and I sorta wanna wait til after I beat the game itself which I'm gonna try to be slow about so I don't beat a Mario game in less than 3 days again LOL

Here's a sneak peak at one of the new characters tho! I love them
kart0033.png

Post automatically merged:

I wasn't sure about this but I think I should post hints about some characters I may plan, thought it would be fun

- His color palette is green and pink, his name can change depending on his relationship status, its really fucking funny

- This goopy little thing can be either dark type or poison type, interestingly, this has nothing to do with Pokemon

- Now THIS is a Pokemon, and is based off a food item that I believe is popular in japan, there's a lake with A LOT of them

- This Mario enemy resembles an interesting body part and honestly I'm considering not posting them because of it, doesn't help its even seen with many different heights

- This is also a tall Mario enemy with different heights, but doesn't really resemble something weird as much, for some reason you can make them roam around headless

- Found in an uncanny forest with giant mushrooms, but weirdly, it also assists you in a quiz

- A close friend of a character already in the pack

- Haha! They're copying you!

- This character may need the appearance mod for its 4 wildly different masks, also I think this thing was bullied, idk I refuse to play the dlc this comes from

- A pretty fast Pokemon I love using, but gets shut down by a Regileki with ice tera, doesn't help its WEAK TO ICE, mannnn I wish my thunder wave + hex strat was a lil more reliable

- Bamboo likes funky Halloween tunes, right? Oh its only that thing, damn

- Thinking about doing various little slime blobs from a specific game, they're really cute, until they eat too much of a specific thing, then they eat all of the other blobs, been thinking about doing that thing too tho

- You're in great... SHAPE!

- Loves to roll, and chocolate

Last edited:
damn its been forever since I updated this, and tbh I don't feel like updating this much anymore, I'll just try to add Auglur and MAYBE remove Florb (depends on relation with the person that created the original concept)

V6 the final update, basically

- Adds Auglur (MSM), this was in WIP for forever but I might aswell post it here for archival purposes
- Apparently there was a file that allows for support with dynamusic??? I forget how this works but here you go
- There might be other fixes, its been a long time since I've played srb2k so idk what exactly I changed

Have fun playing Ring Racers!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back