DeltaChars

DeltaChars v1.1

DrStephen

My PhD is made out of foam.
Judge
DrStephen submitted a new resource:

DeltaChars - Three Heroes Await

View attachment 90793
From the world's edge, rise three HEROES.
A HUMAN, a MONSTER, and a PRINCE FROM THE DARK.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING DELTACHARS SPOILERS UP UNTIL THE 13TH OF MAY. THERE'S A LOT OF FUN STUFF THAT'D SUCK IF IT WAS SPOILED. MAKE SURE TO USE SPOILER TAGS FOR THE TIME BEING, AND BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS.

DeltaChars bring the three heroes from Deltarune into the world of...​

Read more about this resource...

1683406793209.png
srb20849.gif

bug + console warnings, probably something to do with spectator mode

WE MAKIN IT OUT OF THE DARK WORLD WITH THIS ONE

Also, Pacifying detons breaks them. Turning them into harmless beeping annoyances.

Last edited:
ngl this looks cool bout to try it out later
tbh I thought this was cancelled until a year later saw one of the tweets that look like like this knew it it wasn't cancelled

Last edited:
ngl this looks cool bout to try it out later
tbh I thought this was cancelled until a year later saw one of the tweets that look like like this knew it it wasn't cancelled

Their death was.....greatly exaggerated

we becomin [[BIG SHOTS]] today.
Post automatically merged:

calling the "dark prince" the "light character" has some irony ngl.

Last edited:
Before I go for my response, there is currently a glitch able to be done with Ralsei. Making an enemy sleep onto a pit, causes confusion for the enemy, my guess is that the game considers the badnik alive but the script considers the badnik to be asleep, meaning you cannot harm it and vice versa.

srb20016.gif

Now if I can be real with you, the project did not peak too much interest on me when the trailer popped out, because I never really found interest in Deltarune generally. But I generally had a great time playing with these characters! I'm really happy you were able to finish this mod because I am loving it so far. The small things in this project is really enjoying, such as finding some secrets and references. Thanks to the creators who stuck around with the mod even when chaos struck out, and thanks to them for making the smallest things that really leave a big impact and enjoying for this.

so apparently theres taunts for pressing tossflag and the dance button, i just wonder what the input for the laying down ralsei is

hey i just found a bug with ralsei
if you land in one of these thingys with the scarf spin ralsei just stands instead of rolling
srb20200.gif

found another bug in CE3, if you use redbuster most of the platforms dont crumble
also the fact how you can use susie to just skip the boss by destroying the spikeballs is funny as hell to me

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back