Dee's Doodled Character Pack!

Dee's Doodled Character Pack! 2.1

Dee

Red, Orange and ready!
Dee submitted a new resource:

Dee's Doodle Character Pack! (Fixed Tags!) - All of my favorite characters in my "doodle" artstyle!

View attachment 45945
Dee (now basically a kart character maker) presents:
Dee's Doodle Pack!
These well known characters were remade in my "doodle" artstyle! plus i'm not very good at pixel art so Here are the racers!
View attachment 45946
View attachment 45947
Link: Very light and slow character with great acceleration and handing. Uses Toon Link's voice clips...

Read more about this resource...

Alright, let me be clear here: I noticed you had some character topics before, but since you don't seem to want to keep maintaining them in this one even after I told you bout our One Kart Character Topic Per Person rule, and that the old character topics were ported fromt he old forum and thus, before this newer rule, I've decided to let this topic in without them. However, from now on, if you make a new character, it gets put in this topic, "Doodle Style" or not. I don't like budging on this rule an inch, so count yourself lucky.

Dee updated Dee's Doodle Character Pack! with a new update entry:

Luigi joins the notebook-er, I mean track! (Standalone versions included)

View attachment 77461
View attachment 77462
Luigi: Moderately fast (and slippery) character with standard weight. Uses 64 Luigi's voice clips. He's not "Green Mario!" He's Luigi, the slimmer, faster, (and arguably better) brother of the red plumber! Careful though, at high speeds, he's not easy to control!

Also included are standalone versions for each character (except Pac and Sonic cuz file limits) for servers with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dee updated Dee's Doodle Character Pack! with a new update entry:

New Alts, Layered Hands, and Better Pac!

View attachment 79534
Alts are now available for Link, Kirby, and Mario!
For those who don't know, Alts are different versions of kart characters that change the color a new/different part of a character.
So far, I've done Doodle Link (hair), Doodle Kirby (warpstar), and Doodle Mario (overalls). No Luigi because.... well he's already green, so you can probably imagine how that would look.
View attachment 79542View attachment 79543...​

Dee updated Dee's Doodled Character Pack! with a new update entry:

Scrapped and Repurposed

Alright, so you may have noticed something huge....
I redesigned the main page!
Not only because the gifs on there were very outdated, but because... I added 3 NEW* Characters!
View attachment 81667
Poppy Bros. Sr.: Fast racer that's just as heavy as he looks. Not-so-great handling. Coming with Kirby from Popstar is Poppy Bros. Sr, a rather forgotten variation of the blue bomb-thrower of the (mostly) same name! Watch out for his Ball-Kart!
[ATTACH...​

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back