Cue's Masterserver 1.5 beta, now with more features and bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for discussion of the new MS, not for people to go "Help people can't join my server because I can't open my ports properly!".

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Umm, I do have port 5029 open so please don't tell me about improper port opening...

Well, obviously you don't have it open properly because otherwise people would be able to join, wouldn't they? ^_~

Sky Ninja said:
Blade T. vampire said:
If you have no router...what do you use to forward ports then? >.>
Nothing.
I guess you could use firewall but if you don't have a router you must be on dail-up which in that case would be totally pointless hosting something.

No, you don't need a router to have broadband. In fact, you only need a router if you want to share your internet.

Cue said:
Use adedserv.cfg instead, it's the autoexec.cfg of dedicated servers.

Ah thanks Cue, it worked as I wanted.

But I have something to say:

For 3 hours I couldn't host servers, use LISTSERV, MS Launcher or anything else; I thought I was banned from MS... (Network Error, server is refusing connection...)

15 minutes ago, I could host dedicated server and everything worked fine (when I was testing adedserv.cfg, as you said). But right now everything don't want to work.

It's odd...

BTW: congratz for 64 servers hosted...Or again most of them are still there due to a... bug?

EDIT: also I can't remove my server from Master Server list, even using QUIT command o.O'

I think the actual command is exit.
Also, for some reason, I couldn't access the MS for a while. I used listserv, and it got ever server listed, but at the bottom it said that it couldn't get the server list right after that.

Master Server has been reset up!

Server up and running since: Sep 6 2008 22:26:37 (3 minutes ago)
1 server online.

Ezer.Arch said:
EDIT: also I can't remove my server from Master Server list, even using QUIT command o.O'
Same. I shutdown the Wadbase server almost 3 hours ago. Still says it's going.

Sky Ninja said:
Ezer.Arch said:
Same. I shutdown the Wadbase server almost 3 hours ago. Still says it's going.

Ok, the next person that complains about the server list having a huge amount of unjoinable servers/they can't remove their own will have their Master Server usage rights removed for a week, I've said time and time again that I don't care but I'm working on it, yet you guys seem to think it's okay to keep moaning about it.

I'm having a weird problem:

I can host:

Code:
The server has been registered on the master server...

I can LISTSERV and see my server there.

Code:
>listserv 
Retrieving server list...
[...]
IP: xx.xx.xx.xx
Port: 5029
Hostname: Ezer.Arch
Version: 1.09.4
Permanent: No

I can see my server registered on ms.srb2.org.

But, my server doesn't show up in SRB2 MS Launcher and no one joins my server, I waited for 15 minutes right now too see if someone joins.

This has happened for 1 week.

Quit hassling me with problems unrelated to the MS, if your server isn't listed in SRB2 or the MSLauncher, but is on the MS list and listserv, it means it isn't joinable...

(Not my problem)

But this problem only started happening to use after you guys started
messing with the masterserver. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back