Cue's Masterserver 1.5 beta, now with more features and bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason srb2.servegame.org is pointing to Logan's IP again...

I'll have a word with him... >_>

I havn't seen the ban list updated in a while, I know I've reported a couple of servers since the last time it was updated, and I'm sure other people must have.

I wish to report a server that was previously online, but due to the fact that the server closed down, I cannot click on the server on the master server webpage to bring up the report form. I'd like to ask that an alternative report button (or something similar) be featured for servers that are no longer online, or else I'd have to rely on reporting via email or message board, which is slightly less convenient.

The server in question I wish to report is Gemmy's Planet. See highlights in the log for details.

Blue Warrior said:
I wish to report a server that was previously online, but due to the fact that the server closed down, I cannot click on the server on the master server webpage to bring up the report form. I'd like to ask that an alternative report button (or something similar) be featured for servers that are no longer online, or else I'd have to rely on reporting via email or message board, which is slightly less convenient.

The server in question I wish to report is Gemmy's Planet. See highlights in the log for details.

I'll set up a list of the last 25 registered servers later on.

"Brennen x Sasumai"'s server is currently just standing around in GFZ1 for at least 7 minutes, I kept getting consistancy failures and they added a wad I don't have, so I have no log, someone else deal with the server please.

Hey Cue, Can you add a port scanner to the MS? So that people can see if there ports are open.

You need something running on the other end for that, hence why the MS will soon scan and remove unjoinable servers.

Servers that don't unregister from the master server properly don't timeout on the MS, because I'm a lazy little bugger who really needs to get to work.

Edit: Updated the bot, it will now only list 8 servers, if there are more than 8 on the list it will list the first 8 and point you to http://ms.srb2.org for a full list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back