Resource icon

Collectible Ducks 1.1

Cole207

Ducks are invading SRB2!
attachment.php

Every-time when the player collects the duck, Merasmus will say "Bonus Ducks!" awarding the rings and the score. Here are the Variables.
bonusducks_chance - Chance for the ducks to appear at the start of the level or if any enemy is defeated. (DEFAULT = 5) 0 will Disable
bonusducks_giverings - awards rings on duck collection. (DEFAULT = 5) 0 will Disable
bonusducks_addscore - awards score on duck collection. (DEFAULT = 500) 0 will Disable

NOTE: They don't appear in NIGHTS levels.

Try to collect many ducks as you can.

Attachments

• VL_Bonus_Ducks-v1.zip
    304.6 KB · Views: 609
  • srb20004.png
    srb20004.png
    93 KB · Views: 5,377
Ah yes, Bonus Ducks. I'm surprised I never got any bonus ducks in TF2. Guess now I can get them much more frequently!

as stupidly funny this mod is. it's gonna be stupid to not put it in a co-op server

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Ok so this mod is best with other mods because you can set the ring value and the chance value (aka just bonus ducks gallor) and i started laughing after the end of the level because the score didnt stop coming in lol.

great mod. but would you update it so that we can just have normal ring sounds or even better duck sounds.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back