Resource icon

[Reusable] Character Randomizer [v3] v3

This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.

Nightwolf

What if...
Is there any way to obscure the timer? Or even randomize that in and of itself? I think it not existing would actually had a bit of fun to the mod.

On a semi unrelated note, a fun way to tinker with this may be to make the random character loop Modern/Neo Sonic and the Werehog. Kinda like a Sonic Unleashed mode but actually fun.

------

Might be a dumb question, but what ARE the names of each character skin???

I tried to remove Sonic, for example, and typed in "cr_skin remove <sonic>" and it did nothing.

I may add hiding the timer in a future update. You shouldn't put the "<>" in "cr_skin remove" and "cr_skin add" commands, just write "cr_skin remove sonic" to remove Sonic from the list.

cookiefonster

Wiki Admin
Record attack in this mod now seems to just be regular old record attack. I think it would be cool if this mod gave record attack a "random" option, to play as a character that randomly changes every 30 seconds.

Might be a dumb question, but what ARE the names of each character skin???

I tried to remove Sonic, for example, and typed in "cr_skin remove <sonic>" and it did nothing.

The skin is called sonic, but you need to remove the <> around the name.
Instead of "cr_skin remove <sonic>", it's "cr_skin remove sonic".

Nightwolf

What if...
Version 3 of Character Randomizer has been released!

Go to the changelog for more information about the update.

Basic Bronze Sonic

no more basic now only meme
if you use this mod by itself without any addon characters and or the SRB2 randomizer mod then I will be disappointed in you, jokes aside this is a really great mod and it's one of my favorite mods on the SRB2 MB but my only problem with this mod is the fact that not enough people know about it so yeah just get it now

BlueZero4

Some custom characters have special actions with special animations. When switching from these characters (especially if they're doing a special animation), the next character's sprite will be stuck in the "spring up" position. Strangely, they still play normally anyway.

Especially see Draykon's Nasya and SuperPhanto's Xtreme Sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)