Cartoon Air Walk

Cartoon Air Walk V2!!! (half-good animations)

One flaw that I found is that in some stages where we start falling, the character does the falling animation and when he falls to the ground he dies.

One flaw that I found is that in some stages where we start falling, the character does the falling animation and when he falls to the ground he dies.
let me guess, you had no rings? (when you have no rings and you fall a specific distance you die because you take damage)

Last edited:
let me guess, you had no rings? (when you have no rings and you fall a specific distance you die because you take damage)
That's right. In the Sonic Lost World Stages mod that they recently published, there is a stage where we start by falling, and as there are no rings at the beginning, you fall and die.

That's right. In the Sonic Lost World Stages mod that they recently published, there is a stage where we start by falling, and as there are no rings at the beginning, you fall and die.
Its not really a flaw, its how the mod's supposed to work

Dodobee updated Cartoon Air Walk with a new update entry:

Update on how the animations are going.

I finished the falling animation for Sonic and Tails, I believe it could be improved if I could add a smear or something but I don't know how to do that without it looking weird. If any of you have any feedback or suggestions then go ahead and tell me! (the animations don't wiggle side to side in the game but the gifs wiggle because of the gif maker I used)

Read the rest of this update entry...

yo why this so funny with modern sonic 💀
srb20391.gif

Dodobee updated Cartoon Air Walk with a new update entry:

ANIMATIONS!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally back! I'm really sorry for the long wait over this update and i'ma be honest, it wasn't worth it, but at long last, I managed to finish the animations. I made animations for all the base game characters kind of flailing their arms around I guess. I'll definitely come back to these animations if I get better at pixel art.

Also, I added a new technique. If you press jump during the airwalk right before falling, you can jump out of the airwalk, preventing you from taking...

Read the rest of this update entry...

there are two files to download. which one is the correct?
they're both correct, it just depends if you want the base game dying animation to play when falling or the pretty mediocre animations i made which looks a bit more playful i guess

You could make a separate mod replacing the vanilla character death animations with the actual animated ones you made for this mod.
there's no point in doing that, nobody would download the one with the falling animations and the falling animations don't really make sense to be used for anything other than this mod

So, like the Modern Sonic death animation/Sonic Spinball one, basically the character shifts from its normal death animation to his drowning one.
Post automatically merged:

In fact, that could support even modded characters because modded characters obviously have death animations/drowning ones.
Post automatically merged:

Sure, whats your idea
So, like in the Sonic Spinball death anim, the player shifts from his regular death animation to his drowning death animation, plus, this may support modded characters.
(Forgot to quote you previously.)

Last edited:
Okay, here's a problem: Everytime I jump out of the air walk, it turns the playstyle from automatic to strafe for some odd reason, not even joking, I got that bug at least several times I jumped out of it. I DON'T like it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back