Cartoon Air Walk

Cartoon Air Walk V2.2.1 (V1.5.1)

I don't know how the command even works

EDIT: It doesn't work at all because it uses a space instead of something like an underline

Last edited:
the mod is so funni

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 389
I'm glad you like it
Post automatically merged:

Currently, I'm planning to:
  1. Fix the falling animations because they look a bit weird
  2. Add new animations for airwalking so that the character isn't just running casually in the air
  3. Make the airwalk work better with ramps
  4. Fix any bugs if people find any

I'm glad you like it
Post automatically merged:

Currently, I'm planning to:
  1. Fix the falling animations because they look a bit weird
  2. Add new animations for airwalking so that the character isn't just running casually in the air
  3. Make the airwalk work better with ramps
  4. Fix any bugs if people find any
You're still taking some ideas? Just asking because I kinda have one.

Yeah, of course, I'd be happy to listen to your idea
The player of course could still take damage, but what if the player enters the XMomentum trick-fail sprite? (Plus the sprite, though, but that's probably only gonna be just copy-pasting the oof_alar.lmp sprites to the Skin folder in the respective vanilla character folders.)

The player of course could still take damage, but what if the player enters the XMomentum trick-fail sprite? (Plus the sprite, though, but that's probably only gonna be just copy-pasting the oof_alar.lmp sprites to the Skin folder in the respective vanilla character folders.)
I was actually planning to do that

Hello everyone! I need your suggestions for new falling animations because to be honest, I don't really like the ones currently in the mod.

Probably not necessary, but attached is reference for the new fall animation idea (Sprites taken from Sonic Spinball from the Sega Genesis)

Attachments

• 1722651318566.png
    1722651318566.png
    36 KB · Views: 19

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back