Ask a Quick Question, Maybe Get An Answer Sometime

1. Hooray, first post on this thread in 2021.

2. Is there a mobile port for Knuckles Chaotix?

No, I don't think so. If it was made you would probably see it on things like SFHQ or Sonic Retro, or even on Youtube Videos. If you are talking about official mobile ports, no. The only Sonic games ported to mobile are Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and Sonic CD, all ported by Christian Whitehead.

If you want to play Knuckles Chaotix on mobile, I suggest just
Moderator Notice:
*snip*
playing it on an emulator.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

is there a mobile port for Sonic 3 A.I.R?

I highly doubt so. Sonic 3 A.I.R. requires the Steam release of Sonic 3 and Knuckles to run, as A.I.R is a mod that is applied to the game through Genesis and Mega Drive Classics. Because I don't believe mobile can run Sonic 3 and Knuckles on Steam, it seems impossible to play Sonic 3 A.I.R. on mobile devices until a port is released. Until then, I suggest just emulating S3&K on your phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt so. Sonic 3 A.I.R. requires the Steam release of Sonic 3 and Knuckles to run, as A.I.R is a mod that is applied to the game through Genesis and Mega Drive Classics. Because I don't believe mobile can run Sonic 3 and Knuckles on Steam, it seems impossible to play Sonic 3 A.I.R. on mobile devices until a port is released. Until then, I suggest just emulating S3&K on your phone.
Should we tell him?

Where should I go to learn/practice srb2 lua if I'm banned from discord? (not the srb2 discord server, the entire discord platform)

What if

What if you get the Bad Ending? What canonically happens? Remember that Robotnik still has the Time Stones, so what if he messes up with time?

How does one proceed to change the name of an md3 model for SRB2Kart?

i changed the resolutuion and then my laptop had a siezzure(ik i spelled tht wrong) and after a few times of turning it off and on again, it bluesscreened. anyone know why?

Last edited:
What if

What if you get the Bad Ending? What canonically happens? Remember that Robotnik still has the Time Stones, so what if he messes up with time?
In the fan world,that would be in Devoid's universe,where Sonic kept his identity after the bad ending.Eggman won,and conquered entire Mobius and other close dimensions.

As for official world,idk what would happen.

Sonic World is a pretty decent (modern) fangame with on the Blitz3D engine with some pretty cool mods and skins, though I'd recommend you wait for Sonic World DX to release to really give it a go. If you want some REALLY good… demos, and have a good PC, you could always try Sonic Project Hero (really cool fan project) or Sonic the Hedgehog P-06 (an 06 PC remake that plays much smoother and better).
It's finally out, BTW! Highly recommend. And I'll add on GT, it's a pretty popular fangame too.

Here's a somewhat meta question - why are people so quick to judge something before they can really understand it?

I forgor where this is from and WHY it is, past me made sure that future me remembered that i downloaded this because it was cool, i just really don't remember where it is from

Attachments

• srb20396.gif
    srb20396.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 87
So I made a concept for a cool mod character that I *really* wanna be able to show on here, if for nothing else than "hey, look at this concept I can't do shit with anyways cuz I have no PC of my own!", but I've been suffering internally trying to figure out A. if it's even allowed, as rules were somewhat vague on it, and B. where I'd even be allowed to post it. Hell, I get a lot of ideas I typically can't do; if I can't do them, throw them out there for somebody else to do, I say. But I cannot for the life of me bring myself to actually try to show it off, in fear of it just getting deleted and told never to try that again. (Not even to mention, I just end up feeling like it's wasted creativity if I get an idea but can't even show it to people.)

Please, is it okay to dump mod concepts here and where would I even dump them? Not even asking because I want someone to make them; I do, to an extent, but moreso I just wanna show it off no matter what comes of it.

So I made a concept for a cool mod character that I *really* wanna be able to show on here, if for nothing else than "hey, look at this concept I can't do shit with anyways cuz I have no PC of my own!", but I've been suffering internally trying to figure out A. if it's even allowed, as rules were somewhat vague on it, and B. where I'd even be allowed to post it. Hell, I get a lot of ideas I typically can't do; if I can't do them, throw them out there for somebody else to do, I say. But I cannot for the life of me bring myself to actually try to show it off, in fear of it just getting deleted and told never to try that again. (Not even to mention, I just end up feeling like it's wasted creativity if I get an idea but can't even show it to people.)

Please, is it okay to dump mod concepts here and where would I even dump them? Not even asking because I want someone to make them; I do, to an extent, but moreso I just wanna show it off no matter what comes of it.
I know this was said ages ago, and idk if you posted it somewhere since then, but you shouldn't worry about having a post deleted and then get shouted at for breaking a rule, nobody does that. The worst that will happen is someone will point out that you broke a rule in a rude way, and then tell you what you should've done. But if you post the concept somewhere like off-topic discussion you'll probably be fine. Alternatively, if you have discord, and are in the SRB2 Server, you could post it somewhere on there.
Also, the way I understand it, you can't ask somebody to make the WHOLE MOD for you, if you're able to do one part of it, while someone else does the other, that's ok.

I'm planning to make a Riggy the Rabbit Monkey mod, and it doesn't seem like he's been copyrighted or anything. Am I allowed to? I can't really ask questions to him since he is a busy guy.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back