Ask a Quick Question, Maybe Get An Answer Sometime

Say I wanted to make an addon that Included a Map pack with story, plus a character packaged alongside it. (The Maps being the main focus of the addon)
If I'm making the Maps, can I get others to do the things for the character, or do I need to do part of it myself?
As far as I'm aware, the rules don't really cover this sort of situation.

Say I wanted to make an addon that Included a Map pack with story, plus a character packaged alongside it. (The Maps being the main focus of the addon)
If I'm making the Maps, can I get others to do the things for the character, or do I need to do part of it myself?
As far as I'm aware, the rules don't really cover this sort of situation.
In this situation,the solution is that no,you dont have to do things for the character,but being a part of it is also good. Think of how any game with a large development team divides the developers; some do certain things (such as music,graphics,level designers etc.) for the game, and some do other stuff. However,some of them dont do you what you do (bit confusing setence ending,i know).

Hello, I wanted to ask about something as I recently got banned in the SRB2 Discord server (after having an argument and screaming in all caps even after a Moderator told me to stop, I'm very sorry) and wanted to be sure of something; if I get banned in the Discord, does it also mean I get banned here? I already sent an appeal for the ban BTW, but if it unfortunately doesn't get approved I just wanted to know if I could keep using the MB. Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Hello, I wanted to ask about something as I recently got banned in the SRB2 Discord server (after having an argument and screaming in all caps even after a Moderator told me to stop, I'm very sorry) and wanted to be sure of something; if I get banned in the Discord, does it also mean I get banned here? I already sent an appeal for the ban BTW, but if it unfortunately doesn't get approved I just wanted to know if I could keep using the MB. Thanks for reading and have a great day.
You still can use the MB to your heart's content,as long as you follow the rules of Message Board.

IMG_0907.png

Where can I get this funny sonic the fighters bootleg metal sonic plush

add-ons with android
VERY TECHNICALLY yes
obviously, many tools are not available on Android (you shouldn't be making mods on Android in the first place :knuxsmug:), but since a pk3 mod is a zip file of sorts (with a special format - you need to get an empty pk3 somehow, and something to open it as a zip), SRB2 supports PNG image lumps (you can make those with pretty much any modern image editor), scripts are text files, and SRB2 supports most audio formats... you can pretty much do most of modding with considerable hassle.

You can't make maps though, you need a special program for those.

VERY TECHNICALLY yes
obviously, many tools are not available on Android (you shouldn't be making mods on Android in the first place :knuxsmug:), but since a pk3 mod is a zip file of sorts (with a special format - you need to get an empty pk3 somehow, and something to open it as a zip), SRB2 supports PNG image lumps (you can make those with pretty much any modern image editor), scripts are text files, and SRB2 supports most audio formats... you can pretty much do most of modding with considerable hassle.

You can't make maps though, you need a special program for those.
ExaGear works

ExaGear works
sometimes

is it possible to create a 3D character using 2D?
depends on how 3D do you expect the character to be
if you're thinking of the quality of a 3D model using 2D bits and bobs, technically yes but it would be very complex to accomplish
not sure what peelout are you talking about, but if it's the one i'm thinking of, that's not precisely 3D, it's just a little effect with papersprites lol

sometimes

depends on how 3D do you expect the character to be
if you're thinking of the quality of a 3D model using 2D bits and bobs, technically yes but it would be very complex to accomplish
not sure what peelout are you talking about, but if it's the one i'm thinking of, that's not precisely 3D, it's just a little effect with papersprites lol
Sorry for the confusion, but this is what I mean:

Sorry for the confusion, but this is what I mean:
It's the paper peelout mod. In theory, it is possible to create a player to look 3d with extra raytracing How3ver, this is not the case, you see this isn't actually 3d but instead usage various art ( spriting ) techniques.
Post automatically merged:

What do yall think of the sonic ova? I think it's actually recommended to be watched! While yes, animation maybe sometimes, 'interesting ' and VA in English dub sucks, it's not bad at all (well, atleast in my opinion)

It's the paper peelout mod. In theory, it is possible to create a player to look 3d with extra raytracing How3ver, this is not the case, you see this isn't actually 3d but instead usage various art ( spriting ) techniques.
Post automatically merged:

What do yall think of the sonic ova? I think it's actually recommended to be watched! While yes, animation maybe sometimes, 'interesting ' and VA in English dub sucks, it's not bad at all (well, atleast in my opinion)
I gotta start investigating this mod.

Btw, I saw clips of OVA before, but I haven't seen it fully.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back