• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ashura the Hedgehog (Sonic Boll) - Development Thread

he is much like sonic beacuse his sprites almost look like sonic placeholder sprites but in later develoments he may have sepret sprites but for now we just have to wait
I dunno if I'm assuming the intention here but I think the thing that they're going for with Ashura is that he's a "glitched" Sonic with where the characters origins even stem from along with the other origin of the character base being influenced by a seperate Sonic fan game where said character is playable. So perhaps it might be natural to assume the prototype aesthetic is intentional?

I dunno if I'm assuming the intention here but I think the thing that they're going for with Ashura is that he's a "glitched" Sonic with where the characters origins even stem from along with the other origin of the character base being influenced by a seperate Sonic fan game where said character is playable. So perhaps it might be natural to assume the prototype aesthetic is intentio
alright?
New avatar?
Cool!
i didn't say he got a new sprite its WIP for later develoments

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back