Are You CN This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiruba

I dunno if theres already a topic on cartoon network but anyway, here one is!
Talk about it and your favorite shows. My favorite shows, 6teen and TDI.

Cartoon network is pretty good. Now I know that a lot of you hate the new cartoon network, but to me I like the new one a little..

My #1 favorite show that CN aired was Code: Lyoko. I know it's not a CN Original, but you never specified. As for originals, I'm not sure. TDI is just Animated Reality, and Flapjack and Chowder have overkill written all over them. I guess I'd have to vote for one of the older ones.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Wasn't Code Lyoko a Kabillion original?
No. Like I said, CL was on Cartoon Network. Original programs, I believe, are programs that the network funds themselves, and, therefore, are exclusive to that specific network.

Code: Lyoko > everything on CN now.
I miss Toonami. The reason they axed it was supposedly budget-related, but the replaced it with something that can only cost more money. WTF?

Freakazoid wasn't originally from cartoon network. They just showed reruns after it was canceled on WB. Any cartoon from the 90's (with some exceptions maybe) was better then any of the cartoons we see today. What happened to cartoons with humor in them? I also want to know why they stopped showing some of the REALLY old cartoons like looney tunes. My 6 year old nephew doesn't even know who Bugs bunny is. D:

Oh yeah, Freakazoid is indeed awesome.

Torgo said:
I also want to know why they stopped showing some of the REALLY old cartoons like looney tunes. My 6 year old nephew doesn't even know who Bugs bunny is. D:
Well, consider yourself lucky, Torgo. They decided to have a mega-marathon of the classic WB guys almost all day Thursday! Talk about kicking off the new year Old-School style!

(I say almost because at 8:00 PM, they're resetting TDI. Really, that's like a middle finger AND a kick in the balls to me! And not necessarily in that order! If that's inappropriate, then I'll edit it out. I just hate that show so much! It's Animated Reality! That shouldn't be together! Fortunately, Adult Swim is making up for that by introducing King of the Hill!)

Yeah, TDI only got good when it was down to the last 3 people.
I like chowder,flapjack both starwars clone wars serie and,

GUNDAM WING
Big O
Goosebumps*shot*
PPG
Dexters lab.
Samurai jack
IGPX
EVERY SINGLE VERSION OF TOONAMI!!!!!\
Blue submarine no.6
DB
DBZ
DBGT
SPEED RACER*shot*

AND
COWBOY BEBOP
TRIGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!
and many more.

EDIT forgot gundam the 08th ms team.

They showed it on demand for a little while after it was canceled. Anyone know why they took toonami off the air?

Something to do with not being able to fund it or something. Which I call bullshit on because they traded one cash drain for two. Flicks and Action Flicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back