Are You CN This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Speaking of Zim... Anyone know where I can find the last episode that came after the Worst Xmas Ever?

they showed it on Nicktoons for awhile till they ditched it for speed racer......

TrueTenguMan said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Speaking of Zim... Anyone know where I can find the last episode that came after the Worst Xmas Ever?

they showed it on Nicktoons for awhile till they ditched it for speed racer......
Any chance that particular episode's on Youtube?

Dear god. I used to look forward to watching Cartoon Network (I refuse to call it this "CN") and Saturday mornings cartoons were actually WORTH getting up early in the morning for. The greatest cartoon bloc ever, "Cartoon Cartoon Fridays", ought to make a comeback, and with the right shows too. Honestly the Cartoon Network of today evokes sheer stupidity (flapjack's voice is enough) over comedy and fun. The cartoon characters such as Johnny Bravo etc used to host CCF themselves and from what I heard now it's this live action crap. Also, Fried Dynamite (thank god it hasn't been showing up much) is the worse friday cartoon bloc ever. It's plain retarded. Thank you "CN" for ruining what I USED to look forward to everyday after school and on Saturday mornings.

Y2K Bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbVzulxL1SE

Check out the Nick one also. That station is even worse than CN. At least a glimpse of Courage comes on. Here is the Nick Y2K Bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5Y1_Zv7m1Q

I loved that show that goes on Nick while we're on School.
It where they have this green goo thats goes on them if they don't do challenges right.....I think.

TrueTenguMan said:
Cartoon network is dead.
How many times must I bring these shows up?

Secret Saturdays, Batman: Brave and the Bold, Ben 10: Alien Force...

I'd think Cartoon Network is doing pretty good.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
TrueTenguMan said:
Cartoon network is dead.
How many times must I bring these shows up?

Secret Saturdays, Batman: Brave and the Bold, Ben 10: Alien Force...

I'd think Cartoon Network is doing pretty good.

*Secret saturdays: TOO cliche. Like seeing a James Bond movie with pokemon in it

*Batman B&B: Watched it......boring. The old one from the 90's was way better.

*Ben 10 alien force: it was good for the past 15 episodes. Now it seems....dull for some reason.

CN I mean cartoon network is dead to me now except for shows like naruto, chowder, and Bakugan. Also pokemon should be for teens not kids, plus does anyone know what happened to Blue dragon, and one more thing does anyone know any all anime channels on comcast.

Autosaver said:
Why not for kids,its rated E.

You can always watch Adult Swim.... >_>
I can't watch adult swim because I can't stay up that late. pokemon is for teens because thats who it was meant for in japan (excluding the current pocket monsters its always has to do with helping someone this, gym badge that).

Meh...I kinda like the Pokémon games more the the show. Then again, I've never really gotten a chance to watch all the episodes...

Zion Crayson said:
Meh...I kinda like the Pokémon games more the the show. Then again, I've never really gotten a chance to watch all the episodes...
I like the games too and if I'm correst I've seen all the episodes until advanced started

Zion Crayson said:
It went bad when Ash finished Johto.

Chaos Knux said:
Zion Crayson said:
It went bad when Ash finished Johto.

Very true. Advance started to become more cliche and boring. And now Diamond & pearl is just plain........atrocious

crazy escape said:
you know whats Ironic? the games have been getting better,
the anime is getting worse.

I agree with the anime part, but the games are definently getting stale. Game Freak is lucky that mystery dungeon saved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back