Are You CN This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, anyone who likes 6teen or TDI needs a life. Sorry, but both of them are horrible shows. Bring back Billy and Mandy, Toonami, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, the GOOD shows. Not all this crap for little 8 year olds who think teenagers are the best thing ever. CN just sucks now.

Torgo said:
Freakazoid wasn't originally from cartoon network. They just showed reruns after it was canceled on WB. Any cartoon from the 90's (with some exceptions maybe) was better then any of the cartoons we see today. What happened to cartoons with humor in them? I also want to know why they stopped showing some of the REALLY old cartoons like looney tunes. My 6 year old nephew doesn't even know who Bugs bunny is. D:

Oh yeah, Freakazoid is indeed awesome.
It's a fairly sad day in the world when there is a person that needs to be told about Bugs Bunny.
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20020224
Relevant, I daresay.

Nathan Speed said:
Seriously, anyone who likes 6teen or TDI needs a life. Sorry, but both of them are horrible shows. Bring back Billy and Mandy, Toonami, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, the GOOD shows. Not all this crap for little 8 year olds who think teenagers are the best thing ever. CN just sucks now.

Now I know a lot of people like you who just hate about the new CN and all that jazz, but just let it go. Hell I still watch CN to this day without any problems. what im saying here is just deal with.

steveb96 said:
Nathan Speed said:

Now I know a lot of people like you who just hate about the new CN and all that jazz, but just let it go. Hell I still watch CN to this day without any problems. what im saying here is just deal with.

But Cartoon Network used to be watchable by teens without changing the channel in embarrassment when someone walked into the room. Now, all of its cartoons are geared towards ages 4-13. :/

Ed, Edd, & Eddy was like my favorite show, and I never got to see the final lost episode ;_;. I heard it was the episode where you see what's under Edd's hat, too.

Nathan Speed said:
Seriously, anyone who likes 6teen or TDI needs a life.
C'mon dude, it's just a cartoon. It's not that big of a deal. I still have no clue what happened to toonami (I want it back bad....).

i like that cn this music thing. And you guys are right about chowder and flapjack. Its like bobobo with a plot

FlapJack and Chowder are cool. :D

Though,Cartoon Network in the morning on weekdays is better then the after-noon ones.

A pup named Scooby Doo and Baby toon!
Baby toons rock.

Autosaver said:
FlapJack and Chowder are cool. :D

Though,Cartoon Network in the morning on weekdays is better then the after-noon ones.

A pup named Scooby Doo and Baby toon!
Baby toons rock.
.......no comment about what he said.........no comment.......

Be thankful they still have Toonami Jetstream, where I can watch Zatch Bell.

Oh, and btw CW4Kids will have Sonic X on, starting this Saturday. Another reason Cartoon Network is being less of a channel to watch.

Gemini Spark said:
Be thankful they still have Toonami Jetstream, where I can watch Zatch Bell.

Oh, and btw CW4Kids will have Sonic X on, starting this Saturday. Another reason Cartoon Network is being less of a channel to watch.
for real? cartoon network is losing it's hold on the channelwars. now sometimes i feel like watching nick(nick is getting boring too but at a much slower pace.

I tried watching Chowder.. I don't see why it's so great. I don't find it funny and the puppets make it seem childish. I haven't heard of Flapjack, so I need to see what that is.

Code Lyoko = Epic win.
Johnny Bravo
Dexter's Lab
Chowder
All Looney Toon ('cept babies >_>)
TDI
Pokémon
Zatch Bell
Bo-Bo-Bo Bobo Bo-Bo
Naruto
Ed, Edd n Eddy
Billy and Mandy

That's about it. The one and only show I hate on CN is Flapjack. The show is plain stupid -_-

Love <3
-----------
Ed, Edd n Eddy (Almost gone :()
Code: Lyoko (Deceased ;_;)
Pet Alien (Believe it or not. :/) (Dead)
Total Drama Island
And I'll probably like Total Drama Action too
Courage
Johnny Bravo (Pretty much gone)
Dexter (Goooone. :()
Billy and Mandy (BRING IT BACK, DAMNIT.)

---------
Chowder
Flapjack
Fosters (BRING IT THE FRICK BACK ;_;)

Hate >:(
---------
All the other shit they've replaced the good shows from the 90s with.

Edit:
sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Ed, Edd, & Eddy was like my favorite show, and I never got to see the final lost episode ;_;. I heard it was the episode where you see what's under Edd's hat, too.

Um... no, it's not over. They're airing the movie soon and they might have a season after that. They're not sure when the finale is. And they didn't have the intention of airing the canned episodes anyways.

tom and jerry

loney tunes

samurai jack

gundam wing

code lyoko

scooby doo

pup name scooby doo

ed edd and eddy

dexter labratory

Code Lyoko all the way. I'm happy they've got that show on Clan TVE, a spanish channel used for the digital...things. It's dubbed, yes, but it's still awesome. My fav char is actually William. Huge sword, WOHOO!

Edit: I also like Tom & Jerry, and every now and then I watch Winx Club (o_O), but only when I am REALLY bored.

Code: Lyoko is the shit!
Shoop said:
My fav char is actually William. Huge sword, WOHOO!
Lyoko Warrior William or X.A.N.A.-possessed William?

Personally my favorite Code:Lyoko character is Odd Delarobia(sp?) for the same reason Batman is my favorite DC hero: He has the least useful special abilities.

Odd (2)
1) Can climb Vertical faces with claws
2) Weapon: Laz0r Arrows (shot from hands so can't use with ability one)
3) An Energy Shield that he only uses about 2 times throughout the series.(doesn't count because he never uses it)
4) Random clairvoyant visions that are so rare they don't make much difference (not counted b/c never used)

Ulrich(4)
1) Supersprint
2) Triplicate
3) Triangulate
4) Weapon: Samurai Sword

Yumi (3)
1) Telekinesis
2) Increased Agility over RW form
3) Weapon: Boomerang Fans

Aelita (4)
1) Weapon: Energy Orbs of Death
2) Can alter Lyokian Terrain at will by singing
3) Able to use Yumi's Fans at an equal proficiency
4) Her handprint disables X.A.N.A.'s red towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back