Are You CN This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever notice how all the new Shows are kinda sick these days? All of the old shows, like Code Lyoko (Kicks major Ass) were the goods stuff. Same applies with Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, That was a funny cartoon back in its day, I still laugh everytime I watch it though because AoStH is F*cking Hilarious, Hands down.

CN is a doing a lot better than Nickelodeon at the moment. I don't even care to watch Nick anymore even for Spongebob. It's gotten pretty dull if you ask me.

CN still has things to look forward to though. I mean, we got Alien Force, Chowder, Flapjack, Brave and the Bold, Secret Saturdays.... It's just faring better than Nick cause of the awesome stuff they've got in their lineup. I wish Nick would step up their game, but it's gotten worse for Nickelodeon.

Now on a related note about Alien Force.... I'm anticipating the movie they got in production for it. With as much action as the new Ben 10 provides, the new movie should be a huge improvement over the original Race Against Time. If not, I give up on the TV Ben 10 movies.

Ugh, CN has just gotten horrible as far as I'm concerned. Even Adult Swim, which I loved, just isn't as good as it used to be.

At least AS still has Aqua Teen and Robot Chicken though. I got sick of Family Guy looooooong ago (nice that they show stuff Fox won't though), and I can just watch King of the Hill on my local stations.

Jesus! I just needed to read around 4 posts, to realize that here in Portugal, CN is WAY different. Not even half of the shows that should be on are.
For instance, there's no Toonami, 6-teen or such, Pokémon NEVER showed up (as far as I can remember), Looney Tunes always shows the same (around) 10 episodes, Ed, Edd and Eddy are still up, yet, it's like frozen on the same season, etc...
So, from the shows we have, I like Ed Edd and Eddy and... Meh, whatever else is on :P

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I wish Nick would step up their game, but it's gotten worse for Nickelodeon.

I crown Avatar: The Last Airbender the greatest animated show Nick has ever aired. Too bad it ended last summer.

Kilron said:
Ugh, CN has just gotten horrible as far as I'm concerned. Even Adult Swim, which I loved, just isn't as good as it used to be.

At least AS still has Aqua Teen and Robot Chicken though. I got sick of Family Guy looooooong ago (nice that they show stuff Fox won't though), and I can just watch King of the Hill on my local stations.

Okay, as far as I'm concerned, they should dump Adult Swim altogether. There's nothing in there worth watching, and it's a waste of time when they could be airing some good quality cartoons... or they could just switch Adult Swim with Toonami; that would work. ~_*

Zion Crayson said:
I say CN's going the path of G4. Soon enough, they'll be completely sold out and possibly be forced to change their name.

tch....G4 is acting more like spike TV than just another gamer station. And since they took off Code monkeys, I haven't watched it since.

I missed Arena and the comical X-play.

*on topic*

I have to say cartoonnetwork when to the toilet when "Fried dynamite" came along. Not to mention the live animated movie that turned into a series "Get animated" over killed it. The only shows I loved on their were Dexter's labratory, Jonny Bravo, and of course the legend....Ed, Edd & Eddie. Other shows had their humor. Fosters was a cute show for awhile (have to say the 3rd season was not my favorite.......) until the last movie came out which was awsome. Toonami is on the internet., adult swim took over friday midnights, and saturdays suck until trasformers animated comes back (Transformers Heros).

One thing I REALLY miss is Cartoon Cartoon Fridays. When that got replaced with just 'Fridays', I was really ticked off. CN is meant for all ages, not 6-13.
Toonami needs to come back, Code: Lyoko needs to come back, and lots of things need to come back.

Samurai Jack: It managed to be awesome without humor!

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends: This show was completely awesome. Imagination is one of the best ways of entertainment for everybody.

Courage the Cowardly Dog: Come on. We have a coward who's inappropriately named that saves his owners from any strange things in the Middle of Nowhere.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy: Please don't tell me I need an explanation.

Looney Tunes: Come on, Looney Tunes was a classic. Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote were my favorite. Bugs Bunny is one of the epitomes of awesome; even people thousands of years from now need to know his name!

Dexter's Laboratory: I don't need to explain this either.

Along with Billy and Mandy, JOHNNY SMEGGIN' BRAVO, AND SCOOBY DOO! The original Scooby Doo and A Pup Named Scooby Doo, please. Dang it, now I need to listen to that classic theme.

Yeah... for the reasons that several people have already stated, I hereby issue that Cartoon Network now and forever be known as krowteN nootraC because they are basically the reverse ( shite ) of what they were 5 years ago (tite).

CN has its own MMORPG with show characters that are gone.
But the new dexter....sucks

Also I love CN in the morning.
Pup named Scooby Doo is one of my FAVORITE shows.
So is Baby Toons

Though I do miss old shows like Code lykeo.
Billy and Mandy.

At this point, I completely avoid CN as a whole. The only times I venture to Channel 325 (or 326, which is CN-West on AT&T service) is when Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist air, very late at night. If Toonami still aired, I might have had a reason to keep watching, but since it shut down several weeks ago, I find no reason to stick around.

ShadowAurion said:
One thing I REALLY miss is Cartoon Cartoon Fridays. When that got replaced with just 'Fridays', I was really ticked off. CN is meant for all ages, not 6-13.
Toonami needs to come back, Code: Lyoko needs to come back, and lots of things need to come back.
I completely agree with you. They also need to can the Live Action Crap. I mean, come on! It's a CARTOON station, not a Live Action Movie station!
ShadowAurion said:
Samurai Jack: It managed to be awesome without humor!
That's also one of my favorite shows besides the Code.
ShadowAurion said:
Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends: This show was completely awesome. Imagination is one of the best ways of entertainment for everybody.
I also liked that one. I never liked Bloo that much, but, then again, who doesn't?
ShadowAurion said:
Courage the Cowardly Dog: Come on. We have a coward who's inappropriately named that saves his owners from any strange things in the Middle of Nowhere.
Actually, that one's on Saturdays from 1-2 PM. However, I still think that's not enough.
ShadowAurion said:
Ed, Edd, and Eddy: Please don't tell me I need an explanation.
That one's already done and dusted, but that doesn't mean they had to take it down altogether...
ShadowAurion said:
Looney Tunes: Come on, Looney Tunes was a classic. Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote were my favorite. Bugs Bunny is one of the epitomes of awesome; even people thousands of years from now need to know his name!
I completely agree with you! You can never forsake the Classics. If you do, then what do you have? Pretty much nothing...
ShadowAurion said:
Dexter's Laboratory: I don't need to explain this either.
I don't know if that one was finished, but again, NEVER forsake the Classics. ESPECIALLY if they're ones you created!
ShadowAurion said:
Along with Billy and Mandy, JOHNNY SMEGGIN' BRAVO, AND SCOOBY DOO! The original Scooby Doo and A Pup Named Scooby Doo, please. Dang it, now I need to listen to that classic theme.
Unfortunately, that's unlikely to happen. krowteN nootraC, as Chaos Knux put it, has sold out too much, and is most likely going to continue digging their already deep hole until someone comes along and buries them in their own grave.

Chisuun said:
At this point, I completely avoid CN as a whole. The only times I venture to Channel 325 (or 326, which is CN-West on AT&T service) is when Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist air, very late at night. If Toonami still aired, I might have had a reason to keep watching, but since it shut down several weeks ago, I find no reason to stick around.
I'll admit, the loss of Code Lyoko is really getting on my nerves, but I got Ben 10, Batman, and Secret Saturdays... Why should I complain? At least they're doing better than Nick is. Barnyard and iCarly are practically ruining Nick... Whatever happened to the awesomeness that is Invader Zim?

SSp, if you really want to see something that kicks major ass, go out and rent DVD sets of Avatar. That show, by far, is better than anything that's been output by CN or Nick this decade.

Chisuun said:
SSp, if you really want to see something that kicks major ass, go out and rent DVD sets of Avatar. That show, by far, is better than anything that's been output by CN or Nick this decade.
Now I just hope Shylaman can make a good movie out of it... I'll admit, Avatar was pretty cool. And the artwork by far is some of Nick's best work.
Although... I still can't stand the loss of Invader Zim. That show had a lot going for it and is way better than what we get on Nick now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back