Any Addons that i should try?

Do you have Mario addon?
Post automatically merged:

Do you have Mario addon?
Post automatically merged:

sorry, already have that

sorry, already have that
I know 2 characters u prob dont have because they aint really appearin on the addon list anymore (tho they work real good)
Both made by the same dev
Rafael and Pedro
(good to note Rafael is having a major update made aka V5 and i have some private beta's)

I recommend Metroid Vanguard, Modern Sonic, Shadow, Tangle, and Bandages. It's been a while so I'm not sure, but if it still works Many Minor Tweaks is fantastic too.

I got some character add-ons you should try:

- Super Mystic Sonic
- Alt SSN Sonic
- XMomentum
- Modern/Neo Sonic
- Shadow and Silver
- Werehog
- and finally, Tails Guy

Hope I helped you :)

i recommend my X-treme Mania Colours (if you have them that is), Mario, Modern Sonic, Max Control Pack (Originally Max Control Sonic), SMS, Shadow, Silver, Neo Sonic, XMomentum, Werehog, Skip and Jana, Milne, Boom Sonic (also and mainly named, Bandages), and both Alt and Crystal Sonics and Rose Gold Amy

Go Try Dimension Glaber! A mod full of levels made over the years I've been here in every mode available! Plus Unlockable content too!

i recommend my X-treme Mania Colours (if you have them that is), Mario, Modern Sonic, Max Control Pack (Originally Max Control Sonic), SMS, Shadow, Silver, Neo Sonic, XMomentum, Werehog, Skip and Jana, Milne, Boom Sonic (also and mainly named, Bandages), and both Alt and Crystal Sonics and Rose Gold Amy
I agree
what he said
'specially MCP

I got some character add-ons you should try:

- Super Mystic Sonic
- Alt SSN Sonic
- XMomentum
- Modern/Neo Sonic
- Shadow and Silver
- Werehog
- and finally, Tails Guy

Hope I helped you :)
ive already done half the list on mobile lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back