• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Alt Chars WIP (The name of the mod is subject to change)

Kyatto

Blaze fan
Now I will do every character

You can fly for 16 seconds
Hyper Tails
Spamdash
No tails spawn while jumping or spinning
Taunt

Multi Twinspin
Piko-dash
Spindash
Bounce
Double jump (I will maybe remove this)
Hyper Amy
Taunt

Multi Glide
Spamdash
Hyper Knux
Taunt

Fly
Spamdash
Energy Ball
Dash
Enemy Damage
Spike Breaker
Hyper Metal Sonic

Spamdash
Jump Thok
Blue Super Sonic
Super Cancel
Hyper Sonic Alt

Gun
Hyper Fang

Hyper sonic colors are given to everyone
Amy Hammer Dash is infinite

The mod is complete at 80%

You can request your ideas.
(I can't take every request.)

Update: Sonic is pretty much already complete. What that needs to be done is mostly bug fixing.
As for the other characters, I am not too sure what I will do with them. I don't really have a lot of free time recently so I might drop them except Sonic and probably Amy.

Attachments

• Hyper Tails.gif
    Hyper Tails.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 799
  • Hyper Amy.gif
    Hyper Amy.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 241
  • Piko-Dash.gif
    Piko-Dash.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 242
  • Dash.gif
    Dash.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 262
  • Energy Ball.gif
    Energy Ball.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 260
  • Fly.gif
    Fly.gif
    5 MB · Views: 261
  • Super,Blue.Hyper Sonic Alt.gif
    Super,Blue.Hyper Sonic Alt.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 385
  • srb20002.gif
    srb20002.gif
    7.5 MB · Views: 305
  • Dark Sonic.gif
    Dark Sonic.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,442
  • srb20003.gif
    srb20003.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 500
Last edited:
Is that a custom idle I see? Nice!

But for ability ideas, I think the tail swipe is going to be suggested for any tails mod/addon.

Maybe he could have a special dropdash-like move that can be used while flying to propel him forwards, or alternatively upwards after charging and releasing in midair?

It's been a long time and no alt Tails mod
So I decided to do it
Click on the spoiler for the things I will add

Hyper Tails
Maybe a uncurl
That's all for now

You can request your ideas and I will try to finish this mod as fast as I can.

Another Alt Tails huh

Maybe this'll actually get finished compared to the last one

Is that a custom idle I see? Nice!

But for ability ideas, I think the tail swipe is going to be suggested for any tails mod/addon.

Maybe he could have a special dropdash-like move that can be used while flying to propel him forwards, or alternatively upwards after charging and releasing in midair?

Ok
And yes he have a custom idle but it is just the vanilla sprites
Post automatically merged:

Another Alt Tails huh

Maybe this'll actually get finished compared to the last one
I did not know there was an another alt tails mod

Ok
And yes he have a custom idle but it is just the vanilla sprites
Post automatically merged:

I did not know there was an another alt tails mod

Yeah it was nearing completion and then...nothing came out of it

Here are a few ideas

Bugs fixed:

TailsAV should be able to Float in water which he can't do in normal srb2.

TailsAV (Alt version) should be able to fly more than tails approximately 2 seconds more which would be 10 seconds and he should be able to fly a bit faster.

That in his super form he can fly 13 seconds compensating that he can fly faster in that state.

New abilities and passives:

That TailsAV has the ability to fly 3 seconds more than normal making that when he flies extra seconds you can not move and that lasts 5 seconds to move and the same with the super form and you can fly 5 extra seconds but you will stay still for 10 seconds (and that when TailsAV flies 10 seconds that there is something that tells you how many seconds you can fly and if you exceed those seconds that happens what I said).

Tails Attack: that TailsAV can attack with his 2 tails, I know it's a very basic attack but it would be useful.

Impulse: When you press x button TailsAV can spin his 2 tails to go faster than normal.

Store:(lol just like sms) that TailsAV can buy different things for x rings like skills suits (one that allows you to breathe underwater or space) versions (that will allow you to customize your character) ally badniks which brings us to

Ally badniks: I've never known why Tails, who is very smart, hasn't allied eggman's badniks to fight against him so it works like this you have to destroy x badniks to get their pieces once you get them you go to the store and buy them for x rings the best ones will be worth more and the bad ones will be worth less.

Sprites:

1 remember the mania sprite that when you didn't move tails for a few seconds he would fall asleep well not me.

But although it would be a good idea

So far my ideas if I have more that are not as complicated to do as I have said I will update it I hope my ideas will serve you or are not as complicated to do and that the translator does not troll me.

Last edited:
Here are a few ideas

Bugs fixed:

TailsAV should be able to Float in water which he can't do in normal srb2.

TailsAV (Alt version) should be able to fly more than tails approximately 2 seconds more which would be 10 seconds and he should be able to fly a bit faster.

That in his super form he can fly 13 seconds compensating that he can fly faster in that state.

New abilities and passives:

That TailsAV has the ability to fly 3 seconds more than normal making that when he flies extra seconds you can not move and that lasts 5 seconds to move and the same with the super form and you can fly 5 extra seconds but you will stay still for 10 seconds (and that when TailsAV flies 10 seconds that there is something that tells you how many seconds you can fly and if you exceed those seconds that happens what I said).

Tails Attack: that TailsAV can attack with his 2 tails, I know it's a very basic attack but it would be useful.

Impulse: When you press x button TailsAV can spin his 2 tails to go faster than normal.

Store:(lol just like sms) that TailsAV can buy different things for x rings like skills suits (one that allows you to breathe underwater or space) versions (that will allow you to customize your character) ally badniks which brings us to

Ally badniks: I've never known why Tails, who is very smart, hasn't allied eggman's badniks to fight against him so it works like this you have to destroy x badniks to get their pieces once you get them you go to the store and buy them for x rings the best ones will be worth more and the bad ones will be worth less.

Sprites:

1 remember the mania sprite that when you didn't move tails for a few seconds he would fall asleep well not me.

But although it would be a good idea

So far my ideas if I have more that are not as complicated to do as I have said I will update it I hope my ideas will serve you or are not as complicated to do and that the translator does not troll me.
For his flight timer I wanted it to be
Normal : 16 sec
Super : 60 sec
Hyper : Almost infinitly

Also I'm bad at spriting.

For the store I think I will do it via the console. It will be easier.

And what do you mean by saying "AV"?

Alt Tails should have a flight that can be held instead, and 16 secs is a bit too much. The flight should also retain all his momentum. I want to suggest the tail whip but it would just mess up your momentum I bet. Anyways goodluck on your project, friend.
I changed my mind and I will do Alt Tails and Alt Amy
(And maybe Alt Knuckles)

Hyper Tails
Spamdash
Taunt

Multi Twinspin
Piko-dash
Spindash
Bounce
Hyper Amy
Taunt

(I can't take every request between)

For his flight timer I wanted it to be
Normal : 16 sec
Super : 60 sec
Hyper : Almost infinitly

Also I'm bad at spriting.

For the store I think I will do it via the console. It will be easier.

And what do you mean by saying "AV"?
1: 16 seconds doesn't seem exaggerated to you, btw tails can fly 8 seconds so 16 seconds would be very unfair because we don't do what I said, we make him fly 10 seconds more but in compensation we make him fly faster.

2: AV is the abbreviation for alternate version.

3: don't worry about the sprites everything I said you don't need to have much capacity for the pieces just use a front facing crawla for the store a mini store for the counter just a bar also no one starts at the top always start at the bottom use reusable sprites for concepts you want to do here I would show you some gifs of what the tailsAV store with sms would look like but it is not reusable so no, although if the store is going to be made on the console it wouldn't be very strange well do what is easiest for you

4: I don't respond fast

Now I will do every character

Hyper Tails
Spamdash
Taunt

Multi Twinspin
Piko-dash
Spindash
Bounce
Hyper Amy
Taunt

Multi Glide
Spamdash
Hyper Knux
Taunt

Fly
Spamdash
Energy Ball
Dash
Enemy Damage
Spike Breaker
Hyper Metal Sonic

Spamdash
Jump Thok
Blue Super Sonic
Super Cancel
Hyper Sonic Alt

Lag (I think it is impossible to fix it)
Alt Tails can sometimes be faster than Sonic Alt
Tails flight does not work very well

The mod is complete at 51%

(I can't take every request between.)
finally found you

there is already a metal alt and please if you can make the alt versions the fixed version like why metal sonic drowns and doesn't float on water and doesn't break spikes in its Race version.

I wish metal sonic alt was like its original version like:

It can shoot random energy balls at enemies and when you can see when you can shoot them, well, an arrow in the head hits a long (by random I mean it can shoot 5 6 2 1 in different ways).

The normal metal sonic doesn't fly, he floats, and that doesn't even float well, because we don't make him like his battle version, he can fly in any direction, but at the cost of being only for 5 seconds and the recharge is 30 in short you press custom 2 in the air and you can fly in any direction but only for 5 seconds.

And the mythical ability characteristic of metal sonic its boost that when you press custom 3 you can charge a boost and if you charge it completely you will go faster than normal and almost the same but in the air it goes up.

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    5 MB · Views: 138
  • srb20002.gif
    srb20002.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
  • srb20003.gif
    srb20003.gif
    3 MB · Views: 116
  • srb20006.gif
    srb20006.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I could add this to his overclocked version.

there is already a metal alt and please if you can make the alt versions the fixed version like why metal sonic drowns and doesn't float on water and doesn't break spikes in its Race version.

I wish metal sonic alt was like its original version like:

It can shoot random energy balls at enemies and when you can see when you can shoot them, well, an arrow in the head hits a long (by random I mean it can shoot 5 6 2 1 in different ways).

The normal metal sonic doesn't fly, he floats, and that doesn't even float well, because we don't make him like his battle version, he can fly in any direction, but at the cost of being only for 5 seconds and the recharge is 30 in short you press custom 2 in the air and you can fly in any direction but only for 5 seconds.

And the mythical ability characteristic of metal sonic its boost that when you press custom 3 you can charge a boost and if you charge it completely you will go faster than normal and almost the same but in the air it goes up.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back