Ah, now THIS is what SRB2 needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some full-3D thing now that Retro Sonic is pretty much ready for SAGE (or well, well on track to being so). It looks teh tight. Like, even sweeter than Wizard, though with more... bottomless pits. Like, it makes the entirety of Heroes look like GFZ. *twitch*

Link for the [un]interested.

Yeesh, I only barely know how to work with OpenGL, let alone Direct3D. This guy completely eclipses my C++ skills. (Not saying much, but still!)

Wow...Taxman is l33t. *bows down*

If those loops play as well as they look, this'll be frikken awesome.

Its ok, I'm over it now.

Theres a 360 howto in SFGHQ, like how to make loops and ramps perfectly. I translated to Click and Create, since TGF and MMF arent registered, and got tons of glitches. Well actually, only two: He bounces back when touching a 90º angle, and only in one ramp, 20% chance he doesnt fly high.

I doubt it. it still sells quite well. (alot of people prefer to get it legally, myself included.)

Because we don't have the money, mr. Money pants, with your money house and your dollar origami cranes and your afro made of money. *slapped*

My net worth is a piece of pie and a wooden spoon that I gave to CZ64, Ritz. I don't have money either.

I'm just saying, it is illegal to do that. You don't want the Clickteam goons haunting you for all of eternity, now do you? Why not just live with the demo?

I hear that CnC went freeware, though! Give that a try!

I still dont recomend CnC, since i have it. Most games seem to have lots o bugs in them. There might be an exception with the one i have though: I got it from some fan site, cut down so you can download it. It IS freeware, but 20% of any tutorials can be opened.

hotdog003 said:
I hear that CnC went freeware, though! Give that a try!

Nope, CnC was discontinued. Corel doesn't make it anymore, so you can't buy it. It's hard to find though, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back