Ah, now THIS is what SRB2 needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God...that is...simply AMAZING! It's such genious! It happens to me all the time! I mean...dear God...such brilliance...I mean...wow...just...Holy crap...seriously...wow...just...wow...

O_o

Woah, ordering pizza while playing a video game. Couldn't you just grab a phone and do it in two seconds? Srb2 needs a command to take you to the home page, or the message board or something. Like... /web or something.

No, SRB2 has no need of a /web command. The /pizza command really is hilarious, but it's rather old news at this point. Now all they need is pizza delivery that can open your door and feed it to you so you don't have to get off to answer the door. *rolls eyes*

I can see it now: Comsole command. Syntax looks like this:

ORDERPIZZA size address toppings
Example

ORDERPIZZA "XLARGE" "5189 WEST CENTRAL, MOBIUS" "PEPPERONI, ANCHOVIES"

Then, it says in the chat window:

*HOTDOG003 HAS ORDERED A PIZZA*

Now this is just TOO lazy.. soon they will be made a PZ-ROM drive that will make pizza for you whenever you want it...
Simple instructions:
Open Nero Burning ROM -> Click "Burn" -> Choose your PZ-ROM drive for burning..

You can eat the files on your hard drive in pizza form! :)))

hotdog003 said:
I can see it now: Comsole command. Syntax looks like this:

ORDERPIZZA size address toppings
Example

ORDERPIZZA "XLARGE" "5189 WEST CENTRAL, MOBIUS" "PEPPERONI, ANCHOVIES"

Then, it says in the chat window:

*HOTDOG003 HAS ORDERED A PIZZA*

That is so funny, of course, all you need... is it to be free. :o Like, you could adjust the price.... Lets use Hotdog003's example.

ORDERPIZZA "SMALL" "1234 FAKE STREET, NY" "OLIVES" "$0"

I feel so out of place right now... :cry:

I don't think that that would be too good for the economy.

Burned Pizza... Mmmmm...

Wanna hear something strange? We're having vegetarian pizza w/ breadsticks tonight! Is that crazy or what?

Under toppings, you could add "breadsticks", or "cinnamon_sticks", or "cheezybread"! For example:
ORDERPIZZA "XLARGE" "5189 WEST CENTRAL, MOBIUS" "PEPPERONI, ANCHOVIES, BREADSITCKS"

A suicide command would be nice. You could just type in SUICIDE and Sonic, Tails or Knuckels would kill himself. Then in the chat window it would say.

*AKIRAHEDGEHOG HAS TOOK HIS OWN LIFE*

Yeah, there are plenty of times where I get stuck in a netgame with FF or somebody good going trigger-happy after me... or when I play on levels where you can go to a place you can't get out of... * points to MI II's stupid spring thing * That SUICIDE command would really come in handy for those situations.

akirahedgehog said:
A suicide command would be nice. You could just type in SUICIDE and Sonic, Tails or Knuckels would kill himself. Then in the chat window it would say.

No, no, it'd be more like...

"That wasn't very smart. You dead."

There is a good reason you can't commit suicide manually. If you want to get away, thok into a pit and take your 50 point penalty. Personally, I prefer fighting back instead of running away, myself...

akirahedgehog said:

*AKIRAHEDGEHOG HAS TOOK HIS OWN LIFE BECAUSE HIS GRAMMAR ARE BAD*

There was a suicide command called "kill". I'm not sure, but I think it was in Alam and Logan's SRB2GBX or something funky... I loved abusing it's ability to not only kill me, but consistency fail me as well, since it didn't send word to everyone else 'hey, this dude just frikkin killed himself, okey?' :roll:

I was about to say I knew of the 'kill' command SRB2GBX(I also think it was in SRB2Inet aswell) but the only problem is also what JTE said it can give cons. failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back