Ah, now THIS is what SRB2 needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!!!! How do you draw so well?! I can't even draw a daisy... *sobs*

Well, I guess I can lend a hand

masterhand.png

But seriously, I'll try to build some old models I was working on before my milkshape trial craped out. Since I abandoned my cartoon project, I should have a lot of time to help out.

*Sonic whacks Eggman with a golf club*
<Eggman> OW! *falls over* I already have enough iron in my diet...

C'mon, show us the good stuff!

Looks like the Taxman is also going to be in the 3D Sonic game making blitz. Seems like Sonic fans are finally giving Sonic Team a run for their money. :P

yes, Sega might decide to get ticked off and kill all the good projects. I wouldn't put it past them.

Would it support .an8? .lwo? .vtx? .obj?

If so, then everyone could use Anim8or for all of their MODs for your game!

The beuty of AN8 is that it's text-based, so that you could edit it with NotePad if you wanted to!

I never got Anim8or to work. Theres no tutorial to begin with (like how to start 3Ding, not how to make a vegetable). Any help will be taken kindly, but otherwise, watever.

I suppose. I know he built his models in 3D Studio Max, so if you can export .3ds files from anim8or, you could probably could. I just started using anim8or last night after getting impatient building things in Wings3D, so I couldn't tell you.

Eek!
*GASP* !!!

I never learned one thing from the manual. It's more of a referance than a manual.
Experiance is the best teacher, isn't it?

It's bothering you THAT much? You're not a failure or anything, you just need to put a little more effort into your work.

Hrm... is this "Manuel" online? Then you could argue it's the "e-Manuel"...

...ah, now if only it were DECEMBER when that joke makes more sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back