Adventure Style Emblems

[Open Assets] Adventure Style Emblems v2b

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Golden Shine

Speeding Gleam
Golden Shine submitted a new resource:

Adventure Style Emblems - Collectible even in netgames and modded games!

Features:
  • Turns emblems into Sonic Adventure-style emblems with the SA1 sound and animations.

• Makes emblems appear and be collectible regardless of being in a modded game or netgame. (Though it still can't unlock anything without custom save+single player shenanigans)

srb21067.gif

Have fun! Extra credits to Metalwario64 for the sprite, Icezer for...

Read more about this resource...

This is a mod I really really appreciate, I love it! Thank you!

There's only one thing to note here, and that's as of this version, you can't get emblems in NiGHTs stages by Paralooping, and Emblem 2 in Floral Field is even affected by gravity- dropping slowly when the stage starts.

Golden Shine updated Adventure Style Emblems with a new update entry:

v2 - Everything an Adventurer could want!

Welp! SRB2 stopped being so stuck up and finally allowed emblem-hunting in multiplayer officially, so Adventure Emblems had to be cooler yet to stand out. This also fixes a few rare issues

srb20161.gif

CHANGELOG:
MAIN:

-UDMF support added!
-Support for newer style emblems like the ones in the OLDCs.
-You're now told how many emblems are in the stage, and also how many are remaining! Get all emblems in a map for an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

it seems now all robo hoods now get emblems too! good for them!
srb20264.png

but seriously i only found this out because someone reported this problem on my level and then i realized it had nothing to do with my level, they just all have emblems floating above their heads now.
srb20261.png
srb20262.png
srb20263.png

Well Time for me to emblem hunting in multiplayer since it got update i like how Golden Shine makes ideas for V2, it was worth year and a half wait.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back