Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

Found a really pesky bug with this character while playing SUGOI.
He's unable to collect the emerald tokens, which makes it impossible to get the emeralds in the second hub without using cheats.

Last edited:
I'd like to argue. Let's pick a subject to argue over. Who wants to discuss politics?
I think our president was extremely inconsiderate to potential genocide victims by showing support to the late terrorist Gerald Robotnik, who only a few months earlier attempted to hurl a Chaos Energy fueled space station at his country.

ThisGuy.png

Just look, even his own commander is depressed! And this madman is supposed to lead our country?!

well, not everyone knows what you know, maybe you should keep that in mind
Here's the exact post where I detail the maps I've shown incase you didn't find it.

Found a really pesky bug with this character while playing SUGOI.
He's unable to collect the emerald tokens, which makes it impossible to get the emeralds in the second hub without using cheats.
Oh, I see...that might be due to SA-Sonic's custom token code giving him 50 rings when he already has 7 emeralds. I'll note it down for later, thanks.

1241328982796800190.webp

here’s my SA-Sonic 2.0 wishlist
- Rail grinding in a significant capacity
not too sure how this would work but I hope they can pull it off
-The Soap Shoes
Metalwario has teased them in the past so it’d be pretty cool to use em
-Sprite Rework
I’m aware it’s alot of work to make srb2 sprites but i’ve never really been a huge fan of his current sprites. They’re definitely well made, that for sure but not really for me. The main reason I’m even mentioning this is because if memory serves me right metalwario has shown some potential tweaks for them in a future update
Post automatically merged:

THIS IS NOT MY WORK. CREDIT TO BlueBlur and MetalWario64!
sasonicthing-1.gif

If any of you people want to be hyped, since the cat's out the bag now, the Adventure Sonic SOAPs are real! Its currently a HEAVY WIP and barely finished, and actually needs touch ups. It's going to be a long while before any of this is complete, so in the meantime wait patiently for the next major update.
Why does the gif not appear anymore

Last edited:
here’s my SA-Sonic 2.0 wishlist

-Sprite Rework
I’m aware it’s alot of work to make srb2 sprites but i’ve never really been a huge fan of his current sprites. They’re definitely well made, that for sure but not really for me. The main reason I’m even mentioning this is because if memory serves me right metalwario has shown some potential tweaks for them in a future update
Just wanted to thank you for the honesty with that. TBH despite most people loving my sprites, my earlier ones were a bit too stiff in regards to being straight model traces, though that was getting better by my Super sprites, especially when I did the Advance taunts. I feel I perfected them with the new trick and breakdance sprites.

Humming_Top.gif

Just wanted to thank you for the honesty with that. TBH despite most people loving my sprites, my earlier ones were a bit too stiff in regards to being straight model traces, though that was getting better by my Super sprites, especially when I did the Advance taunts. I feel I perfected them with the new trick and breakdance sprites.

Humming_Top.gif
Yeah I totally agree! I was gonna mention that his design looks more refined with some of his taunts but I forgot lol. I’m kinda curious as to why his shoes are based off SA2 the trial instead of the more hot dog looking shoes from sadx. Was this a creative decision? Or was it easier to implement?

Yeah I totally agree! I was gonna mention that his design looks more refined with some of his taunts but I forgot lol. I’m kinda curious as to why his shoes are based off SA2 the trial instead of the more hot dog looking shoes from sadx. Was this a creative decision? Or was it easier to implement?
Originally I straight up traced the Trial shoes. Nowadays the shoes are based on a custom model I made to try and adhere as closely to Uekawa's art of the time, which I further make adjustments to when I feel it doesn't look exactly 100% correct. You can tell how the toes are much rounder than the older, Trial shoe sprites.

Originally I straight up traced the Trial shoes. Nowadays the shoes are based on a custom model I made to try and adhere as closely to Uekawa's art of the time, which I further make adjustments to when I feel it doesn't look exactly 100% correct. You can tell how the toes are much rounder than the older, Trial shoe sprites.
Is it possible that sonic’s sprites may be tweaked to fall more line with his more recent ones in a future major update?

Is it possible that sonic’s sprites may be tweaked to fall more line with his more recent ones in a future major update?
In the end, it's all about time. When I made SA Sonic I had lots of free time and was in a much, much better place in life. Since then, my Dad has died, and I had to get a job that pays little and is super exhausting on me so even when I have free time it's harder to find the motivation to work on stuff. I would really love to make it, and I may but it's just... I can't promise anything anymore and if I do so it will take a long time so it wont' be happening any time soon unfortunately.

Just to make things clear, I have another thing I'm working on and it's been over two years and I'm still not done with it, whereas with Adventure Sonic I was done in under a year.

In the end, it's all about time. When I made SA Sonic I had lots of free time and was in a much, much better place in life. Since then, my Dad has died, and I had to get a job that pays little and is super exhausting on me so even when I have free time it's harder to find the motivation to work on stuff. I would really love to make it, and I may but it's just... I can't promise anything anymore and if I do so it will take a long time so it wont' be happening any time soon unfortunately.

Just to make things clear, I have another thing I'm working on and it's been over two years and I'm still not done with it, whereas with Adventure Sonic I was done in under a year.
My condolences for your fathers passing. Hope you you can stay strong. May he rest in peace

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back