Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

Uhhh, are you using a modded SRB2 exe? If so, which?

What's wrong anyway with the current sprites other than Wario having shown some potential new&better ones??

Since recently, images hosted on Discord stop being active when shown anywhere else. I guess Wario forgot that. It's a real pain in the ass and our thread lost all its images for a while until I manually put the images elsewhere because of that change...
Post automatically merged:

Not entirely sure what happened. But he's not spawning an aura in the second video? How'd you get that state?

DW, I've noted it down.
image.png

advenure-knuckles-srb2-gif.126730

Whatever do you mean? Nothing could POSSIBLY be more real than Knuckles the Echidna on a stationary adventure.
image.png

I forget if the Humming Top makes you bounce off foes in Advance 2. It just felt natural to me to cut through them like butter, and make it a bit more balanced since you can launch it from spring-heights.

An update will come! There's just been no reason for a rush. The reported bugs have been tiny, so I've focused on other stuff.

Rush Mode's boost bar was simplified a bit to save on filesize and keep SA-Sonic's code more lightweight.

Making "SRB2 style sprites" means making SA-Sonic more chibi to match SSN's artstyle and reduce his framecount, when the point is to feel like Sonic Adventure. An issue I have with SRB2; no Sonic game has ever looked nor played like it. We'd rather improve on that problem than be held back by the current SRB2 version's shortcomings, all for uniformity's sake.

Sonic Heroes originated Modern Sonic's design, so I'm hesitant to include much of it.
image.png

Advance/Rush's designs meanwhile were strongly Uekawa-based(+Wario is biased to them), so they got higher priority for bonuses.
Thanks for the answers. also are we actually maybe going to get an adventure knuckles?? (I wanna go hiting everything in my way with punches i think doing adventure tails would be too much because like he is cool to play but... The cyclone mech is an even bigger dream and i think tails doesnt have that much movesets to play with idk)

He's... flying in his fall animation
View attachment 127351
Its an bad Air walk code its not an bug

This happens a lot with no air walk luas but using xmomentum or xtraspice which has an specific version of the no air walk code doesnt cause this bug idk

This happens a lot with no air walk luas but using xmomentum or xtraspice which has an specific version of the no air walk code doesnt cause this bug idk
I gave up on having no air walk codes but because of other chars that use air walk for flying or something else so yeah i just dont care much if i have it or not

Last edited:
Thanks for the answers. also are we actually maybe going to get an adventure knuckles?? (I wanna go hiting everything in my way with punches i think doing adventure tails would be too much because like he is cool to play but... The cyclone mech is an even bigger dream and i think tails doesnt have that much movesets to play with idk)
I'm surprised nobody's made an edit of E102-gamma yet for a Tails Mech, since it's Open Assets.

will you fix the 3d models for this mod's bounce animation not working?
I can't. MD2 models are released and maintained by seperate people, not us. Some of those models haven't been updated to match v1.8, while others have.

He's... flying in his fall animation
View attachment 127351
It's a mod that tries to change behavior for every character instead of just the vanilla cast.

so I was playing kirby's dreamland with this character and in the ending animation when sonic swiped his hand at the badnik it played the badnik hit with super sonic sfx and the badnik got destroyed. I genuinely want to know if this was an intended little feature where sonic can slap the badnik or if it was just some coincidence (I was normal sonic not super btw).

so I was playing kirby's dreamland with this character and in the ending animation when sonic swiped his hand at the badnik it played the badnik hit with super sonic sfx and the badnik got destroyed. I genuinely want to know if this was an intended little feature where sonic can slap the badnik or if it was just some coincidence (I was normal sonic not super btw).
Is that the stage that sandwhich face roasted tf out of?

Uhhh *insert bug here*
Screenshot_20240629-182524.png

Idk if I'm a goofball to think that these are major bug's but I just randomly found them when I was just playing the game
sonic-sonic-the-hedgehog (4).gif

Just found out that just mashing the spindash button in sa1 isn’t optimal.
Is this the case with SA-Sonic as well? I’m aware that rolling down hill is faster than spaming down hill but this is a different thing
Here’s a the video I found so you can get a better idea of what I mean

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back