Adventure Sonic (v1.8)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8) v1.8

why no save on what you selected bro

D
bro I just want my problem in the mod to be noticed and fix

I love this.

Oh yeah, and this is probably one of the most well-made characters out there, in terms of the controls and the spritework. Well done.

I love this.

Oh yeah, and this is probably one of the most well-made characters out there, in terms of the controls and the spritework. Well done.
you know you could use the ancient light dash

Metalwario64 updated Adventure Sonic (v1.2) with a new update entry:

Released Adventure Sonic v-1.2 !

Okay, so I released 1.2 yesterday but forgot to make an actual update post for it, so here it is. (Seems I forgot to do it for 1.1 too, whoops)
CONVEYANCE:
-A quick tutorial message first time you boot up NiGHTS with SA-Sonic. Yes, you can indeed brake!
-Renamed GAME STYLE to GAME FLAIR, to not give the impression it changes actual gameplay elements.

GAME:
-Buffed bounce-thok's speed and friction-override a little! (PS: Bounce Thok...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Why is the mb's update system not being used when this mod is updated? there's no real way to be notified when its updated outside of just checking this page

srb20027.gif
srb20031.gif

Last edited:
1641388884619.png

how do you get the bot support mentioned in this post working? I got 2.2.10pre1 loaded up and buddyex but that didnt work. apparently its not been updated to work with these features yet
Post automatically merged:

nevermind im stupid botskin works just fine even in 2.2.9

how do you get the bot support mentioned in this post working? I got 2.2.10pre1 loaded up and buddyex but that didnt work. apparently its not been updated to work with these features yet
Post automatically merged:

nevermind im stupid botskin works just fine even in 2.2.9
Ahh, yeah. BuddyEX isn't actually bots, just it's own attempts at making bots from scratch.

Why is the mb's update system not being used when this mod is updated? there's no real way to be notified when its updated outside of just checking this page
My bad, I forgot about that. 1.2 update post released too, I'll use that method from now on. :P
Quick Bug Report: Whenever you use the Lightspeed Attack as the last hit against Metal Sonic, for some reason, it softlocks you out of progressing.
Thought I fixed that, apparently not.
hold the phone, Super Colors Revamp?
I never realized there was ANOTHER one, so...uhh, now SA-Sonic supports two different supercolor mods.

(But it's a bit bothersome that I have to always change his trails and sfx when i get back in the game because the changes i did weren't saved)
Don't worry. Soon.

It doesn't save, and won't for the foreseeable future due to making those options save being a nightmare from what Shine has said. I think he has said that in the future, if things change, he might look into implementing that, but he can correct me on that if I am wrong.
Nah(though it's not FUN to make exactly), it caused instability for Samus and I wanted to make certain SA-Sonic was stable first. It's harder to pinpoint what causes crashes when there's more factors at play.

I have a question.
Where is the AUTOEXEC.CFG file or you need to make it?
Want an easy shortcut to add everything at once?
Copy & paste the text below to a file called AUTOEXEC.CFG. You now have a command called "SRB2adventure" or "Adventure" that instantly load everything! Remember to update the mod filenames if they update!

alias SRB2adventure "addfile CL_AdventureSonic-v1.2.pk3; addfile L_AdventureEmblems-v1.pk3; addfile L_AdventureMonitors-v4.1.pk3; addfile L_SAExplosions-v1.pk3; addfile SA-1UP.pk3; addfile L_GoalRing-v2.2.pk3; addfile VL_sa1hud-v2.pk3"
alias adventure SRB2adventure

Personally I'll stick to doing it the old fashion way cause the Goal Ring addon seems to lag on some maps for me for some reason

I've noticed this thing, but I don't know if it's a bug or not, but it seems that when in 2D mode, SA-Sonic's max speed and acceleration seems to be affected by how upwards/downwards the direction held is, where if it's almost completely upwards, SA-Sonic blasts off, with almost instant max speed, but if it's held downwards, he can't even jump over a small pit without thokking.

I've noticed this thing, but I don't know if it's a bug or not, but it seems that when in 2D mode, SA-Sonic's max speed and acceleration seems to be affected by how upwards/downwards the direction held is, where if it's almost completely upwards, SA-Sonic blasts off, with almost instant max speed, but if it's held downwards, he can't even jump over a small pit without thokking.

Classic 2D Mode wackiness

Btw here's something I'm wondering anyone else had an issue with: Vanilla invincinbility and speed sneakers music playing if you grab em while super

Last edited:
Want an easy shortcut to add everything at once?
Copy & paste the text below to a file called AUTOEXEC.CFG. You now have a command called "SRB2adventure" or "Adventure" that instantly load everything! Remember to update the mod filenames if they update!

alias SRB2adventure "addfile CL_AdventureSonic-v1.2.pk3; addfile L_AdventureEmblems-v1.pk3; addfile L_AdventureMonitors-v4.1.pk3; addfile L_SAExplosions-v1.pk3; addfile SA-1UP.pk3; addfile L_GoalRing-v2.2.pk3; addfile VL_sa1hud-v2.pk3"
alias adventure SRB2adventure

Personally I'll stick to doing it the old fashion way cause the Goal Ring addon seems to lag on some maps for me for some reason
you can just remove the part where it says addfile L_GoalRing-v2.2.pk3;
ive personally just been using a txt file with the same commands that i execute when i want to add sa sonic which gives exactly the same results except i dont have to modify vanilla files (scary)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back