Admin Tools Plus

[Open Assets] Admin Tools Plus 1.2

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

KevTSP

KevTSP submitted a new resource:

Admin Tools Plus - Finally, the shield command properly works now

Admin Tools Plus is a port/fix of the old Admin Tools mod from 2.1 that can be used to give players all sorts of commands for doing things, such as giving themselves rings, giving themselves a specific type of shield in game, or giving themselves a chosen period of invulnerability.

As this addon is almost entirely derived from the old script, it functions mostly the same, however I have given it some new commands for the sake of the convenience of the player, which I will go over now...

Read more about this resource...

One thing that still requires on this kind of commands is to allow admins to give desired stuff to clients. Like admin giving rings, shields, shoes and invincibility to players instead of... Well.. Players cheese with cheat commands cuz im making a server cheatless to clients and it makes me sick to see them playing with cheats ruining the gameplay to all.

apparently, somehow??? Admintools creates some serious issues while using super command, or by transforming normally when you used the "setemeralds" command, i been having resynch issues since VERY long time ago and i never understood why, i only knew it had something to do with going super, but i didnt really payed no much mind to it, until now that i said "No more."

Do you happen to know why is that?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back