This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Mindacos

The Cottonweed pokemon, Jumpluff, joins the race!

Weight: 1
Speed: 8

Big thanks to the Kart Krew discord for giving me advice and just being really helpful overall. This mod wouldn't exist if not for you lads, you know who you are.

Voice clips taken by Kayzie Rogers' performance on the Pokemon X/Y anime.

Changelog:
v1.1: Updated Gloat sound effect + fixed volume issues for other sound effects.
v1.2: Updated Flag, all sprites have been reworked to fit with future characters, speed changed from 9 to 8, preferred color changed from blueberry to blue, minor edit to Gloat sound effect.
v1.3: Added Japanese voice pack. Tweaked the overall anatomy to better fit the other characters, and to better align itself. Flag was also fixed.
Jumpluff is now part of the Poke'n'Chao pack, check it out: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=833578#post833578

Attachments

• KC_JumpluffEN-v1.3.pk3
    781.2 KB · Views: 169
  • KC_JumpluffJP-v1.3.pk3
    194.5 KB · Views: 153
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 568
  • kart0019.gif
    kart0019.gif
    6.1 MB · Views: 257
  • kart0020.gif
    kart0020.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 205
  • kart0032.gif
    kart0032.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, Jumpluff's gloat doesnt really sound like a gloat, and just another hit sound. It needs to have the echo applied, and be a line more noticably different than the others. It's ment to warn players, after all.

Welcome to releases! Though, Jumpluff's gloat doesnt really sound like a gloat, and just another hit sound. It needs to have the echo applied, and be a line more noticably different than the others. It's ment to warn players, after all.

Thanks for the advice! Though I don't really have much to work with in terms of voice clips(hell I was lucky enough to even have this many voice clips), I'll see what I can do for the next release.
I didn't know about applying the echo either, I'll keep that in mind next time!

v1.2 is out!

Changelog:
-The biggest change is the new flag! Check it out!
-All sprites' outlines have been reworked to fit with future characters.
-Gloat sound effect was reworked a bit.
-Preferred color changed from blueberry to blue.
-Changed speed from 9 to 8.(Jumpluff is 1/8 now!)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back