SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Characters

Legacy Rafael (Rafael V2.6) Details »»
Legacy Rafael (Rafael V2.6)
Developer Last Online: Sep 2020

Version: SRB2 Rating: (3 votes - 3.20 average)
Released: 06-25-2020 Last Update: Never Favourites: 3
Characters SOCs Re-Useable Content Sprites/Graphics

I've made my custom character into SRB2!

He's old, soo i gave him the oldest ability. :)

For those who think that an human rolling and spining is strange (and i think the same too), here's an reference of how he got it! SPOILER ALERT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

You probably came here just because you knew they pared up or something didn't you? (or maybe you just wanted to know his past or something :V)

All the sprites were made on Paint, hope you like it! :)

Download Now

File Type: pk3 C_LegacyRafael-v2.6.pk3 (373.8 KB, 95 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20003.gif
Views:	771
Size:	4.52 MB
ID:	33622   Click image for larger version

Name:	Old VS New.png
Views:	396
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	33948  

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 07-09-2020   #22
Rafael44642

Default Rafael V2 will be renamed

From now on, this character will be renamed as Legacy Rafael, since the sprites are from the era of 2.1. but weren't released soo it was just a custom character. There will be no more updates about this one (except an change of name and renewed sprites and a removal of the slot Rafael & Pedro, that will be changed as Legacy Rafael and Legacy Pedro)
but it will still be here in case someone likes these sprites the way they are. A separate post will be released soon with the new set of sprites for the character (and maybe i'll give the 2.1. port of the character just for the people to know how he was used to play) . Pedro will have a separate post too and another character will be released in the process. Althrough "Alejandro" needs to wait a lil' bit. I want to thank all who had the courage to comment my post and give constructive critisism about my character. With all being said, i hope you're having a great day and thank you for using my character. :)
Rafael44642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020   #23
Netosilvagames
Le Dumbass

Remember me? the dude that has the same nickname and asked you in a simple youtube comment of yours?

Well, I checked up your mod, and i really liked it, i just think you could swap the "roll jump" to a normal jump, i just think its logical for a human.

And in my opinion i didn't liked the super form sprites very much, also i don't know what to say on how to make the super sprites better, but all i can say is: good luck.
Old 07-14-2020   #24
Rafael44642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netosilvagames View Post
Remember me? the dude that has the same nickname and asked you in a simple youtube comment of yours?

Well, I checked up your mod, and i really liked it, i just think you could swap the "roll jump" to a normal jump, i just think its logical for a human.

And in my opinion i didn't liked the super form sprites very much, also i don't know what to say on how to make the super sprites better, but all i can say is: good luck.
Yes, i remember you. For one second i through that you were that person who was asking for a movie sonic mod lol. But yeah, this mod is kinda dead, soo, I'm making a remake of it as the v3, i don't want to dissapoint you but, i find the roll jump more fitting to the character, since i think its more like a frontflip than a roll jump(idk, sometimes logics ruins the fun)
And to be honest, i don't know either if i can make them better (by the moment I'm making this comment) but thanks for using the character, I guess and thanks for commenting, cause this post's dead too. :)
Old 07-15-2020   #25
Ghastly

When trying to open the zip folder, I get this error:

It shouldn't be the fault of my directory since I've not had this issue with any other recent downloads.
Ghastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020   #26
Rafael44642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghastly View Post

It shouldn't be the fault of my directory since I've not had this issue with any other recent downloads.
I could solve your problem, and i've done a pk3 version of it, but it appears that the message board isn't letting me because a security token was missing :/ I reply to you once more for you to know that you can play it. (If this error gets fixed)
Old 07-16-2020   #27
Rafael44642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghastly View Post

There's an pk3 version of it now. See if you can try it.
Old 07-16-2020   #28
Ghastly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael44642 View Post
There's an pk3 version of it now. See if you can try it.
It is working now. You must've accidentally uploaded a corrupted zip before.

I think Rafael is scaled pretty short for what I'm assuming is supposed to be a teen boy. It's also pretty awkward seeing a human spin, roll, and thok. I recommend conceptualizing some ways to make your character designs and abilities stand out more for future projects. In case you're unaware, there's a character spriting guide on the official Discord server for SRB2. That will help you out.

Just a tip, separate his character select text into 2 lines. I've seen other skins with long names do this.
Spoiler:
Ghastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020   #29
Rafael44642

I know that i said that this post wouldn't have any updates, but this will be the last (i think). Like i said, i'm almost done with the V3 Sprites. It looks different from the original lol. But yeah, this update isn't that big, just separated his character select text into 2 lines and changed him as an pk3 file.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #30
im2
The guy that hates pie

Default bruh

another mod i wanna check out another mod that doesn't work, i'm guessing this is a bug for mac.

Im more active on discord: Alex The Abomination#0532
No, Green Grass Eat MY A-

Last edited by im2; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:51 PM. Reason: spelling
im2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #31
Rafael44642

Quote:
Originally Posted by im2 View Post
another mod i wanna check out another mod that doesn't work, i'm guessing this is a bug for mac.

Yeah, it might be a bug or something but if you want a resume of the character, hes just an old version of the actual one :P