SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Releases > Lua

MMT (Many Minor Tweaks) -- v4.0 Details »»
MMT (Many Minor Tweaks) -- v4.0
Developer Last Online: Feb 2020

Version: SRB2 Rating: (3 votes - 3.60 average)
Released: 12-25-2019 Last Update: 02-17-2020 Installs: 3
Scripts Re-Useable Content

Welcome to...
MMT (Many Minor Tweaks)!

This mod includes a whole bunch of minor tweaks that can be toggled via command line! Things including tailsball (which replaces tails' descent using spin to curl him up into a ball), superkey (which lets you change what key is used to turn super), and more! It also includes my previous lua script, Cancelable Super Form, now with the ability to change which key is used!

You can use "mmthelp" in-game to view what commands are available, and a brief description of what they do.
Do note that the list changes if you enter multiplayer, due to there being commands that work only in multiplayer, and ones that only work in singleplayer!

List of commands, taken from mmthelp:
Spoiler:

-- The Good Stuff --
  • mmthelp <num>: Lists all the available commands, by using the second argument as a page number.
  • superkey <value/off>: Changes key used to transform into character's super form. If disabled, all code relating to this is disabled.
    Options: off, weaponnext, weaponprev, attack/ringtoss, use/spin, camleft, camright, tossflag, firenormal/ringtossnormal, custom1, custom2, custom3
  • cancelsuper <value/off> : When the key set is pressed, the player is taken out of their super form.
    Options: off, weaponnext, weaponprev, attack/ringtoss, use/spin, camleft, camright, tossflag, firenormal/ringtossnormal, custom1, custom2, custom3
  • skincolor: <value/default>: Changes the player's skin color, used for single player modes.
  • supermusic <on/off>: Toggles the super form's music.
  • dropdash <on/off>: Enables the Drop Dash for Sonic. Notice: Disables superhover when turned on.
-- The Minor Tweaks --
  • recurl <on/off>: Allows the player to curl up into a ball after using a spring, tornado, etc.
  • supertrail <on/off>: Leaves behind a more noticeable trail when the player is in their super form.
  • totalrings <on/off>: Displays total amount of rings in level in the scoreboard hud.
  • supershield <on/off>: Allows shields to be shown when the player is in their super form.
  • tokentorings <on/off>: If all chaos emeralds are collected, player is granted 50 rings instead of a continue.
  • preserveshield <on/off>: Preserves shield upon completion of level, allowing you to keep the shield in the next map load.
  • musicfade <on/off>: Fades music out when crossing the goalpost.
  • infinitelives <on/off>: Allows for infinite lives in singleplayer. (singleplayer only, duh)
  • scorecontinues <on/off>: When enabled, after reaching above 25,000 points in a level, the player is granted a continue. (singleplayer only)
-- Other Tweaks --
  • tailsball <jump/spin/bop/off>: Tails turns into a ball instead of descending when using the spin key in flight.
  • everysuper <on/off/disable>: Allows every character to go super. If set to off, only vanilla super characters can go super. If disabled, nobody can go super.
  • instantrespawn <on/off>: Respawns the player instantly when they die, 0 wait time. (Co-op/singleplayer only)
  • classicsuper <on/off>: Jumping will automatically turn you super when the player is elligble to do so.
  • classicshields <on/off>: Changes all SRB2 Monitors to their S3K equivalents.
  • classicspecialstage <on/off>: Replaces emerald tokens with the ability to enter the special stage if the player clears w/ 50 rings.
  • superhover <on/off>: Toggles whether or not Super Sonic can use the hover ability.
-- Netplay, Admin, Misc. Stuff --
  • mmtdebugger <on/off>: enables various debugging tools, used for both MMT and for other developers to use.
    Extra options: enablehud, disablehud; enableprint, disableprint
    If using the HUD functionality, pressing Custom 2 will toggle debug information regarding player stuff, such as player.mo.state and player.pflags values.
  • banskin: <value>: Adds skin to a banlist, prohibiting players from selecting them.
  • unbanskin: <value/all>: removes skin from ban list, allowing usage of them again. Specify "all" to remove all from the banlist.
  • toggleafk <on/off>/<15-90/disabletimer>: sets the player into an AFK mode; alternate argument is used as an automatic timer to be put AFK.
    Options: options: on, off, disabletimer, exitdisable, exitenable, number between 10 and 90
  • charability <CA1> <CA2>: Changes the player's main ability, and secondary ability. (admins only)
    Options: fly, glide, homing, swim, doublejump, float, slowfall, telekinesis, fallswitch, jumpboost, airdrill, jumpthok, bounce, twinspin
    Secondary options: spindash, gunslinger, melee
  • mmtdefaults: changes everything related to MMT back to default variables.
  • orderpizza+: -size <value> -address <value> -toppings <value>: order a pizza!
-- ???????? --
  • orderpizza: -size <value> -address <value> -toppings <value>: order an ordinary pizza!

There will be many more features in the future, my current plans are listed out in the lua script itself if you're interested.

Don't be afraid to bug report in the replies, even if you find like, a hundred of them! Even with real bugs--actually don't, that's off-topic unfortunately. If you do bug report, please provide what other addons you had on, if you were in multiplayer, and provide each step you did so I can diagnose the problem easier. Saying "x does not work" and leaving it at that is not helpful.
I do also accept suggestions, however this does not mean I will include them for any number of reasons.

CHANGELOG:
Spoiler:

v4.0
  • New functions that v2.2.1 introduced has been added in. If you haven't updated SRB2 to v2.2.1, be sure to do that, this script will NOT function in v2.2.0!
  • New tweak: supershield! This allows the shield to be rendered when the player goes super; I always found it off that the shield didn't render while super, so I made this.
  • The ordinary orderpizza command now responds to the size value. The bigger the pizza, the faster it is, you best watch out.
  • Gave Tailsball a unique sound effect.
  • Finally added closed captions to the sound effects.
  • Buffed dropdash's speed again. To counter-act this a bit, the momentum speed bonus for the drop dash has been nerfed.
  • New function used for stuff like skincolor and the button commands for superkey/cancelsuper; the code has been massively reduced, and will now accept any of the constant values SRB2 has; meaning if an SRB2 update adds any new skincolors or button commands, they'll be automatically accepted by this script.
  • superkey/cancelsuper works a bit better now, a new exception has been added to ensure you weren't holding the spin key while on the ground.
  • Removed debugging text that *might* have appeared when using super trail.
  • Huge rewrite to handling how multiplayer/singleplayer stuff is handled, it's now much more efficient in how things are handled and detected.
  • Fixed superhover not being disabled when turning it off in multiplayer.
  • Fixed charability not changing the names provided on command input if you changed skin mid-level.
  • Fixed recurl being able to be used on special stages; didn't cause any conflicts of note, but it did play the spin sfx when leaving a special stage while holding spin down.
  • Fixed scorecontinues erroring out when set to on in a special stage.
  • Fixed Metal Sonic being able to use recurl after using their float ability.
  • Fixed orderpizza being able to kill the player multiple times.
v3.1
  • Made compatible with SRB2 v2.2.1. In the future, this will no longer work with v2.2.0, so be sure to update when it's time!
    The reason for this is that the script will use the new "PlayerThink" feature. Why? Because yes.
  • Added special exception for tailsball and recurl to not work on the Eggpack character.
  • Fixed mmtdefaults not working on the latest two tweaks added recently.
  • Fixed tailsball being used on player bots (e.g. sonic & tails mode in singleplayer)
  • Fixed scorecontinues working in special stages, when that's not nessecary.
  • Finally fixed supertrail, now tails, metal sonic, and any other character with a follow item will now have the correct amount of ghosting effects in place.
  • Made recurl only work on characters that can spindash.
  • Of note: This is compatible with the previous verison of mmtsettings, there's no need to update it.
v3.0
  • This was initially supposed to be another re-write of MMT, but...didn't come to fruition because there's so much code lol. Not much I can do to make this code compact anyways, but I did try!
  • New tweak: infinitelives! Just let's you enable infinite lives in singleplayer, that's all.
  • ?????: orderpizza...I thought we already had this command?
  • And finally, another tweak: scorecontinues, which gives you a continue if you score above 25,000 points.
  • classicshields now swaps out your current shield if you're holding one! This is dependent on what monitor you hit, before or after using the command.
  • Recurl can now be activated when pressing "jump", however the option of "spin" is still used by default.
  • Re-written dropdash somewhat, should be better now.
  • Buffed dropdash by a little bit, base speed is increased, and when super/using super sneakers, the speed of the drop dash increases by quite a bit.
  • Sped up the dropdash's animations by a little bit.
  • Fixed superhover, now it should work without any hitches.
  • Fixed? a bug w/ dropdash, where if you let go of spin at the very last second, sonic would be spinning in his standing animation. I say fix, but I can't even get this bug to be replicated reliably.
  • Fixed the "superkey off" functionality.
[/LIST]
Unfortunately due to how lua scripting is set up, any changes made via command line can not be saved at the moment. If you wish to make the changes permanent, rename the file and make your changes to the variables found at the top of the document!

Known problems/bugs:
Spoiler:
  • Players in AFK mode can be carried around.
If you're a mod maker and you wish to detect if this mod is loaded...
You can check for the presence and value of "mmtVersion", for this is a value that's been put in _G. Do something like this:
Spoiler:
Code:
if mmtVersion
--your code here, ofc you can optionally do "else" for your own code
end

What is "mmt_settings.lua"?
Spoiler:
This is something that allows you to change MMT's settings before it's loaded! Due to constraints given to SRB2's Lua Scripting, it is not possible to save changes made to custom console variables.

However, using this script, it is possible to change the settings upon loading MMT! Just download the file, plop it into your text editor of choice, and read the instructions at the top. Make sure to keep it up to date with the latest version of MMT, otherwise it won't work!

Do note that you do not need to download this for MMT to function, it's just a supplemental file used for ease of life!
WARNING
This addon has not been tested when hosting a game via the in-game multiplayer menu. Previous versions have experienced errant issues, such as tailsball causing the host player to react when other players use it.
It is highly recommended that you a dedicated server by opening the program via -dedicated, so that scripting conflicts like this do not occur!

Download Now

File Type: pk3 VL_ManyMinorTweaks-v4.0.pk3 (149.9 KB, 139 views)
File Type: lua mmt_settings - v4.0.lua (6.7 KB, 86 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	tailsball.gif
Views:	507
Size:	6.13 MB
ID:	24293   Click image for larger version

Name:	everysuper and cancelsuper.gif
Views:	413
Size:	7.25 MB
ID:	24294   Click image for larger version

Name:	preserveshield.gif
Views:	393
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	24295   Click image for larger version

Name:	tokentorings.gif
Views:	313
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	24829   Click image for larger version

Name:	tailsball bop.gif
Views:	241
Size:	6.55 MB
ID:	25095  

Name:	banskin.png
Views:	381
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	25097   Click image for larger version

Name:	toggleafk.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	25255   Click image for larger version

Name:	totalrings.png
Views:	260
Size:	651.7 KB
ID:	25682   Click image for larger version

Name:	supertrail.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	26016   Click image for larger version

Name:	recurl.gif
Views:	126
Size:	4.91 MB
ID:	26124  

Name:	srb20093.gif
Views:	110
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	26253  

Show Your Support

• The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #82
carlrev

I like where this mod is going at! Though there could be some more fixes/tweaks...

One suggestion I would add is an option a classic time limit, 10 minutes a stage like the classic games (either one where you decide to have the time flash at 9 minutes and end at 10, or one where you decide the number of minutes per stage).

I also found a lot of bugs.

1. Your lua script somehow prevents the Game Over theme from playing in a stage. And you might want to tweak for both the original theme and if someone used an alternate theme like Flicky™ by MotorRoach. (You should play this for yourself to see what you're dealing with.)

https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=45666

2. Whether the Super music is on or off, the drowning theme no longer plays in regular stages. As such, invincibility/speed shoes effects are present when hitting these power-ups when Super (invincibility sparkles/more after-images when Super). This also causes the music to play the level music instead of the Super theme, when I know "supermusic" is set to <on>.

3. After playing a boss, music no longer continues after being invincibility/speed shoes/getting a 1-up, etc. It restarts instead. Even when you're Super (whether the theme is on or off). Sometimes the boss won't even give way to the level music when playing a boss. It just continues the boss music instead of going to the level theme.

Last edited by carlrev; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:51 AM.
carlrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #83
Naluigi
That guy who likes Luigi

It seems like there's a problem where if someone dies in multiplayer when someone else is super, the person who's super's super form gets cancelled.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #84
Zanda_Sama

Anyway it's funny that you can't set your skin color in singleplayer. Because if you use devmode 1 in console, and then use color [color] in the console it allows this. Kind of odd.
Zanda_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #85
Zanda_Sama

Also you still can't fly after *Jumping* off a badnik/monitor... from the ground. I see no reason to limit flying anyway.

You cannot initiate flight / fly upward if you start descending (if your height starts going down) at all while in ball form.
You cannot fly upward if you start descending (if your height starts going down) at all while in flying/flight form.
If you ARE losing height / ARE descending at all you cannot fly upward.
Using a shield ability also does not work if your height is moving downward.
The Whirlwind Monitor negates all of these bugs from occurring I believe (I mean i'm playing the game as I'm writing this).
Flight in general just sometimes doesn't work, if i'm wrong about the descending thing while in flying/flight form.
Bubble Monitor also fixes the issue with initiating flight while descending / flying upward while descending issue... perhaps every shield fixes this issue.
Honestly I have no idea what's causing flight / swim to not work anymore. Just 50% of the time you're not allowed to fly, you just start falling whether you're spamming Jump or not.
Also this is pretty hard to replicate, but sometimes you can initiate flight after using tailsball (midair, as in not landing on an enemy). The falling glitch isnt hard at all to replicate its quite consistent. You've rewritten this tailsball code multiple times, i dunno if you'll be able to fix it. Best bet is to just tell others who cant get tailsball bop and flight to work consistantly is to use taillsball jump. Again thanks if you are willing to fix it, and if you do. Sorry to post this weird amalgamation of bugs that YOU might not even be able to replicate.
This just in... KNUCKLES GLIDE ALSO DOESN'T INITIATE IF KNUCKLES HEIGHT IS GOING DOWN EITHER. Probably the same with thok then... Tailsball bop seems to just screw up the normal jump of every character.
[This only happens if tailsball is set to bop.]

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Also I know this isn't your job, but can you tweak some shield abilities? Mainly the Bubble/Aqua Shield. I think you should go a bit higher if you bubble bounce of an enemy or monitor. And that it shouldn't delete all of your momentum. It wasn't this bad in the classic games, hell i don't think it destroyed any of your momentum in Mania. I could be wrong though. [Yeah, You can move WHILE going down by pressing Spin in midair, and move in the direction after bouncing off of the ground. Basically it doesn't screw around with your momentum. 90% sure.] Since Renovation (another mod pack) is all about tweaking shield abilities and character abilities... maybe i should ask them... uh dunno.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Also, Maybe you could make changes to the HUD to make it slightly better, if you want to. You don't have to. But maybe something as simple as removing the white background from the life icon to make it transparent, or having it Sonic CD / Mania styled entirely. Do whatever you'd like if you want to do something. (Just another suggestion)

Last edited by Zanda_Sama; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:53 PM.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #86
birbhorse
local eevee petter

Wew, only been taking a break for a few days and I see a lotta bugs that need fixin. I'll make the next update dedicated to fixing them.

In all honesty, tailsball bop is in a huge state of disarray due to frustrated programming, the reason why it might be only working with the whirlwind and bubbleshield is because they act buggy with tailsball bop, so I disabled it from working when in that state. For now, I'll try to rewrite it in its entirety, and if I can't figure out a way to get it to work, then it'll just have to be disabled for the next update until I can figure out something.

As for the super state being cancelled when another player dies, that might be because I had an unnecessary player.iterate thing going on, my in-development script I have has that bit removed, I'll test it out soon to see if that fixes it.

And I'll need to investigate the bugs you reported carlrev, I did run into issues before with the music restarting, but I swear I fixed them. Maybe super forms call something else to make sure the music doesn't restart, but if that's the case, idk what value is set to actually do that, or if it's something lua can use.

EDIT: Good news, fixed the drowning/game over music, it was because of toggleafk of all things. It'll be patched in the next update. Bad news, it looks like I'll have to rewrite tailsball bop, because hoo boy it just doesn't look pretty.

Last edited by birbhorse; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:24 PM.
birbhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #87
GreenKnight9000

This is pretty awesome! Tailsball opens up new Crawla/Badnik Bouncing opportunites!

Here's a suggestion that I think would be neat: reenabling Super Transformation in Ringslinger modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #88
birbhorse
local eevee petter

That's on my backlog of things to add, actually! Been contemplating it, however the SRB2 Discord server had talks about how the emerald collection system is weird to detect for, so I've been holding off on it.

Might give it a go next update, assuming it doesn't make me tear my hair out. Obviously it'd be something to not enable by default, since I actually quite like the new system that's in place :p But options are always nice, ain't it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKnight9000 View Post
This is pretty awesome! Tailsball opens up new Crawla/Badnik Bouncing opportunites!

Here's a suggestion that I think would be neat: reenabling Super Transformation in Ringslinger modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #89
birbhorse
local eevee petter

Spent my entire day making this update, wew. Version 2.2 is now out!

This once more fixes a lot of things, this time I think I know for sure what's been causing issues with tailsball, superkey, etc.; to keep it brief, I was a fool and used pflag values directly, and pflag values also check for if autobrake/analog mode is enabled. If you messed with these settings, the script wouldn't work for you! It's been changed to check for them properly now, so this should no longer be an issue.
Another bug fix is with the music not playing properly, this was due to a problem with afktoggle, which affected single player as well. It's been fixed now, yay.

mmtdebugger has been overhauled entirely, now being useful for other lua script devs that want to see the player.pflags and player.mo.state info. I plan on adding more functionality in here later on, such as player.powers[x] stuff.

And finally, revamped code for super forms and tailsball bop has been implemented, in which this should be, for realsies, hopefully the last time I have to go back and fix this stuff.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #90
Zanda_Sama

by "player.powers[x]" you mean "charability [value] [value]"? For example, charability 1 4 gives Sonic the Homing Attack (which is Sonic Adventure styled). Many commands are restricted to devmode 1.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #91
birbhorse
local eevee petter

That's not what I meant in my post, but I did plan on adding this as a feature anyways. If it's restricted by devmode, then I'll implement it, since I don't think it being restricted by devmode is fun, since I often play using the custom save soc. (that and remembering all the number combinations isn't easy)

Anyways, what I meant in my post was that the debug mode would show what player powers are toggled, ala how the player pflags are currently shown. I should put up a screenshot of this stuff in action soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanda_Sama View Post
by "player.powers[x]" you mean "charability [value] [value]"? For example, charability 1 4 gives Sonic the Homing Attack (which is Sonic Adventure styled). Many commands are restricted to devmode 1.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #92
Icezer

Hey so just a heads up: I tried the whole skincolor thing, and it has a small bug at the moment. Trying to use "aether" will show the command description, and using "slate" gives the Aether color. So in short the actual Slate color is unusable by the command.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #93
birbhorse
local eevee petter

Oh whoops, I had forgot to change up the function used to detect skincolor stuff, it referred to slate as aether, and then it referred to slate again for it's proper color, and aether didn't have a proper place.

It'll bring it out in a bugfix update!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icezer View Post
Hey so just a heads up: I tried the whole skincolor thing, and it has a small bug at the moment. Trying to use "aether" will show the command description, and using "slate" gives the Aether color. So in short the actual Slate color is unusable by the command.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #94
Zanda_Sama

Do you plan on making map [number] available in Singleplayer? Mainly for modding / addons. Of course, I understand if you wouldn't as I think you're allowed to select your level if you beat the game. But I mean like, changing your map to an addon's map or something.
I know you said anything restricted by devmode will be implemented, but I was just curious.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #95
carlrev

I feel like all Super forms need the after-images from Sonic Mania. Makes them much more appealing and satisfying.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #96
birbhorse
local eevee petter

Ehh, there's two problems with that:
1. It'd be kinda difficult, since all I'd be doing is literally recreating the command, in my mod there'd be some point (e.g. ease of use, like my plans with charability to be human readable, instead of just numbers). It'd require a whole process to search all the maps to find, say, a zone's name.

Let's say you wanna use a command like "map Deep Sea 2", it'd have to find "Deep Sea" and act 2 of it. That *might* be possible, but it'd require a lot of programming...but moreover, the second problem makes this impossible.

2. To my knowledge, lua can't change the map. Heck, it can't even modify map header data like weather and stuff, which is lame and boring, and I so desperately wish it could to a certain extent.

So, to the point, it'd be impossible to make this due to restrictions in place on lua, and even if it were possible to change the map, it'd be kinda hard for my skill level to take this challenge face on to make the command easier to use.

EDIT: I just remembered, it is kinda possible to semi-fudge it using G_SetCustomExitVars. But unfortunately this only works when you're in a stage, and not...uh, anywhere else. So a total replacement of the command it out of the question unfortunately. Also it's kinda broken in 2.2, it is possible to get it to work, but it's been buggy overall in my experience, with it not liking special stages all that well. Also it'd be hard to get it to get along with unlockable stages.

I might still give this a go sometime, since the convience of just typing like, "mapname Egg Rock 1" would be kinda nifty.
Quote:
Do you plan on making map [number] available in Singleplayer? Mainly for modding / addons. Of course, I understand if you wouldn't as I think you're allowed to select your level if you beat the game. But I mean like, changing your map to an addon's map or something.
I know you said anything restricted by devmode will be implemented, but I was just curious.

Last edited by birbhorse; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:09 AM.
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #97
Zanda_Sama

Im confused, when I type superkey customaction1 or even just customaction or any other key i can set it to, it just tells me what it is set to (spin) and says what the command does. :/
And yes, I have an addon so that's why i'd want to change superkey, because insta shield mod is blocking it from working somehow
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #98
Lamibe

Not like map is needed in SP anyways. It's intended for debuging or cheat so it's available using devmode so it will be redundant to add it in MMT. It's if hard and redudant why add it ?
Lamibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #99
birbhorse
local eevee petter

The key you're looking for is "custom1". I'll go ahead and add clarification to what arguments commands like this accepts in the next update.

Quote:
Im confused, when I type superkey customaction1 or even just customaction or any other key i can set it to, it just tells me what it is set to (spin) and says what the command does. :/
And yes, I have an addon so that's why i'd want to change superkey, because insta shield mod is blocking it from working somehow
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #100
birbhorse
local eevee petter

New version time again!
v2.3 introduces two new...ish tweaks!
  • The first is supertrail, which gives you a ghost trail that is much more pronounced than what SRB2 gives you, looking similar to how it did in Sonic Mania.
  • The second is charability! This is functionally similar to SRB2's default "charability" command, however it's expanded by allowing human readable inputs, e.g. "charability telekinesis gunslinger"
  • Commands now detailed arguments for each, for example, all the keys available for superkey/cancelsuper, and all the values for charability.
  • skincolor also works in multiplayer now, if you need that as opposed to the regular "color" command for some reason.
  • mmthelp has been reorganized once more, and now the commands are categorized into various groups!
  • And a bunch of fixes, including but not limited to the Hyper Abilities script now being compatible (before, the script would only activate when the player lands on the ground)
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #101
carlrev

You might want to fix the after-images for Tails and Metal Sonic as the code of after-images also apply for their tail and jet flame sprites It shows the player's sprites as normal, but then 3 tail/jet flame after-images appear behind the after-images of the player itself, so there is accidentally 6 after-images behind Tails and Metal Sonic (3 being the actual player, 3 being the tail/jet flame).

Last edited by carlrev; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:44 AM.
carlrev is offline   Reply With Quote