Probably. Just... not soon.
I've had a number of ideas that I've yet to implement, plus I have to fix the blacklist again.

My motivation is down the drain and I've been working on other things, mostly personal.

Added a warning on the resource description mentioning that this mod is broken for 2.2.9 due to me doing an illegal by utilizing -1 as an argument for v.getColormap, which is now illegal and punishable by law for a fine of up to $Death Sentence.

This will be fixed by the next version. Apologies.

Added a warning on the resource description mentioning that this mod is broken for 2.2.9 due to me doing an illegal by utilizing -1 as an argument for v.getColormap, which is now illegal and punishable by law for a fine of up to $Death Sentence.

This will be fixed by the next version. Apologies.
Do you give permission for server owners to make that change manually so as to avoid waiting?

Also, is there any documentation on making custom SRB2Ware maps/microgames?

Do you give permission for server owners to make that change manually so as to avoid waiting?
Sure, provided the only change is all instances of that particular evil.

is there any documentation on making custom SRB2Ware maps/microgames?
Kind of - Not proper, but if you open up the mod and look at the current definitions you can see a commented out example showcasing what does each minigame parameter do.
The mod's pending a rewrite on some things though, but you can theoretically add your own as a separate mod already as everything that concerns Ware minigames is global.

Tried playing this game with a couple of friends and we got a Lua error and the instructions of the Microgames weren't showing up.

Attachments

• srb20262.png
    srb20262.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 159
1629437672238.png

My original plan was to update to either 1.3 or 2.0 with major changes and restructuring, which would obviously also fix the standing desync/colormap issues, but... that is not going to happen soon.

So instead, here's a long overdue 2.2.9 hotfix since I'm now unable to use a particular number as the first parameter for a colormap function and that makes SRB2 cry :devastation:

Also implements a warning about the blacklist still being usable but having a funny desynchronization problem.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oh. My. GOD. I had been waiting for so long for that fix, and considering I'd asked about the same exact issue on Inazuma in a wheelchair a while back I didn't want to push my luck and ask here, so I gave up on it but man, It's-a WARIO TIME

Finally I can experience my early years of TF2 for the first time for the second time (That wasn't a typo)

Is the origin game breaking with sendcolor a known issue? Whenever it tries to roll someones custom color it gets an out of bounds error.

Luckily it only breaks that particular round instance, the game will continue on as normal, just that round will be unbeatable.

Hello, you do realize that no one has replied to this thread in over 18 months, right?
Hello, you do realize that it doesn't mean the thread author has to be MIA, right?
I'm still alive and I will still answer questions the best I can and whenever I can. It just so happens that this thread has no activity.
Don't be like this.

Besides,
in over 18 months

1646369575613.png

1646369588434.png

What the hell are you talking about?

Hi, I heard a song from this mod and wanted to ask if you know the origin of it, the files label it as O_WAMFR2.ogg
I borrowed the song from Mario Forever where it was labelled as fastrun2.ogg.
After some searching, turns out the song comes from a demo scene and it is named "Sirens".
You can listen to it here: https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_by_moduleid&query=77604

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back