• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Wireframes- LET THERE BE NO MORE RECOLORS!

Wire frame the Gliding and Flying Sprites?

• Yeah, do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's too much trouble

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but it could be helpful for people that need the frames to edit other things.

Okay, I'm going to upload an unfinished pack. It'll have:

Walk - All
Run - All
Falling - All
Springs - All
Being flown by a Tails - All
Standing - All
Spin - 2/20
Death - All
Hurt - 1/5
Bubble get - 3/5
Super - 6/30

I'm sorry, but it's compressed in RAR format. If someone is willing to turn it into a Zip, please PM it to me.

FFH Download ;D

Could anyone compile all the images into a spritesheet please?
I'd find it quite helpful. :)

I don't think so. The images are actually better as frames than a sheet and are usefull in their current form.

It's so hard to copy every single image into paint!
It's so hard. PLEASE! I beg! Anyone? Save Nomekop. DEFINETLY not Nomekop. He'll beg me to join a project or something.

Is it really that hard to open 2 or mor sessions of paint. Open the wire frame in one, copy it over to the other, draw the frame copy and paste back, make corrections(because the wireframe was in the doom pallet), and save? (I make it sound easy don't I)
For me it isn't because of how much I've been using it.

Yes, it is, Glaber. My computer isn't in complete working order, and it can't handle more then one session of ANYTHING (save IE)

Segmint said:
It's a nice thought, but it won't stop recolors. The reason they recolor characters, is because their fancharacters are already that way, and it's so much easier to edit an already existing sprite, not to mention that most of the people that make recolors don't have experience with spriting...

It might help, but I doubt it will actually end the madness.

That's the same thing I was trying to tell Tapika the fox on my Topic.

Yes, but that doesn't make it good Flame Sonic.
Also, could ANYONE do ANYTHING to help me with my needs?
(See back a few posts)

Could you please do it?
I'm just giving you constructive criticism. It's good, you can learn from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back