• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Wireframes- LET THERE BE NO MORE RECOLORS!

Wire frame the Gliding and Flying Sprites?

• Yeah, do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it's too much trouble

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be kind enough to do the request in my sig?
Also, Sykotic, could you possible make a wireframe Tails tail?
I don't need them for the flying or running frames- But wireframe Tails rolling and a singular wireframe Tails tail for every pose would work. :)
Thank you, if you or anyone else could do these. :)

Do what I do. I make a colour sheet first, save it and then copy it. Open One sprite at a time and paste the colour sheet in the corner. Thats how I do them.

Yes, but a sprite sheet is much better and takes up less RAM or MB.
Also, I am still waiting for a reply about the tail.

Thank you, Torgo. :)
I've almost finished making my first sprite... Could I have a wireframe Tails Tail (Singular, not Both, just single one) for all poses?

So basically this just positions the sprites? But Sykotic as I said before this thing won't do any good if a person can't sprite. So this is pretty useless to me.

Taking this down, but keeping it for PMs. It is obvious you people aren't wanting to give some effort to your work. So buzz off, I'm not helping you anymore.

My Cousin, as you know as Flame Sonic, told me all about you, how he was going to sprite sheet something for you. tch tch tch, It's been over a month and he's STILL banned, gosh, Admins, I'm sorry but, but pay attention to the Time, goodness gracoius.

Sykotic said:
You can't read at all, so I'm not answering that question.
Trust me, I have read this atrocious topic and I have came up with the same conclusion that I had before. This is worthless to someone who cannot sprite. And it is also useless to someone who can sprite, which means they wouldn't need this. So, you spent all your time on this for nothing. The only characters I have seen out of this were those ugly human characters. Who really wants to play as that? No one.

Good day Guvna.

Sonow Hakura said:
The only characters I have seen out of this were those ugly human characters. Who really wants to play as that? No one.
What about my Scar the Shark? Hes not a human.

Sonow Hakura said:
Sykotic said:
You can't read at all, so I'm not answering that question.
Trust me, I have read this atrocious topic and I have came up with the same conclusion that I had before. This is worthless to someone who cannot sprite. And it is also useless to someone who can sprite, which means they wouldn't need this. So, you spent all your time on this for nothing. The only characters I have seen out of this were those ugly human characters. Who really wants to play as that? No one.

Good day Guvna.

If someone wants to make a character, that's their own damn choice. It's not mine. It was MY choice to make them. It was THEIR choice to use them. So what if they aren't good enough for your rather ignorant standards. You can't fall down step if you don't try and get up. No, you're barring them from even trying to go up. You're trying to tell me that this is useless to people, but it's really not. People using this have been working HARD to do their things. It is not your choice to let them wad, it's their choice. This is what you do:

FUCK

OFF

K?

For everyone else: Click and start up the damn steps.

A lot of the sprites are unfinished, like the hurt sprites, they are still Sonic so I've decided to make them, and I think they are coming out good. :mrgreen:

Bull. I made them Look for the folder that says "hurt, die, bubble" or something like that. The numbered files are the hurt sprites. k thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back