SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Kart Releases & Mods > Kart Levels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Freedom Cup V1.5.1 Details »»
Freedom Cup V1.5.1
Version: , by Keimei711 Keimei711 is offline
Developer Last Online: Jun 2020

Category: Version: SRB2 Kart Rating: (2 votes - 2.60 average)
Released: 04-08-2020 Last Update: Never Installs: 0
Single Player Levels Multiplayer Levels Re-Useable Content

Ok I managed to compile my two freedom planet maps in to one cup pack. I will update afew of the tracks when I can but this has two new tracks that I have not released yet Final dreadnought, and Jade Creek. If you find anything that I should look in to Please feel free to message me about it. I can consider it in the next update. Please enjoy and if you find any errors or things that I over looked though the testing phase feel free to message me about it so I can make a list on what to repair. Thank you


also extra thanks to Fayt for teachings and ChaoBrother for lasers for dreadnought funtions.Extra thanks also to Plom for assistance and permission to use some textures for Dragon Valley.


Tracks included are

Dragon Valley + Encore mode
Sky battalion + Encore Mode
Jade Creek
Final Dreadnought


Fix- File size has be fixed to be smaller and Dragon Valley got a overhaul.


1.5 fix- Dragon valley got revamped and mini map fix


1.5.1 hotfix - animation def messed up is fixed

Download Now

File Type: pk3 KR_Freedom_Cup-v1.5.1.pk3 (12.57 MB, 231 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0007.png
Views:	328
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	29361   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0006.png
Views:	302
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	29362     

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

  • The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 04-12-2020   #2
D00D64
Probably Responsible
Moderator
 
D00D64's Avatar
Default

Welcome to releases!
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020   #3
KuroEl64
Known as Hajime in game
 
KuroEl64's Avatar
Default

Honestly this pack is fun to play I like how in Jade Creek the atmosphere changes to the next phase just like in the original. Not only that I like that you added Brevon's voice clips on Final Dreadnought. Every thing seems fine when I did a playthrough of it. The one thing that I noticed that you forgot to add the MUSICDEF description for Final Dreadnought.
KuroEl64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020   #4
Starman91
Aka Star
 
Starman91's Avatar
Default

This map pack has a huge file size for four tracks. I understand that it has multiple tracks - but you can probably shorten or compress them so that the pack occupies a good third or less of its actual size. Many more servers will choose to host it, I bet, if you can fix the size problem! (For a reference, Kart Mania has 20 maps [Counting Hell Maps] and yet it is only 21MB big!)

I bet this entire problem comes from the music itself... I bet that this is the only thing you gotta look at!
Starman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020   #5
Keimei711
 
Keimei711's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman91 View Post
This map pack has a huge file size for four tracks. I understand that it has multiple tracks - but you can probably shorten or compress them so that the pack occupies a good third or less of its actual size. Many more servers will choose to host it, I bet, if you can fix the size problem! (For a reference, Kart Mania has 20 maps [Counting Hell Maps] and yet it is only 21MB big!)

I bet this entire problem comes from the music itself... I bet that this is the only thing you gotta look at!
How do i compress it? any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroEl64 View Post
Honestly this pack is fun to play I like how in Jade Creek the atmosphere changes to the next phase just like in the original. Not only that I like that you added Brevon's voice clips on Final Dreadnought. Every thing seems fine when I did a playthrough of it. The one thing that I noticed that you forgot to add the MUSICDEF description for Final Dreadnought.
Thank you and did i miss dreadnoughts musicdef? I will double check that. Thank you for letting me know.
Keimei711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020   #6
Starman91
Aka Star
 
Starman91's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keimei711 View Post
How do i compress it? any suggestions?
When saving your .ogg (and try using .ogg always over .mp3), make sure that you save it with 0 quality (using the slider you will see when you export your music file from Audacity or other places) - it compresses the music a lot without the need to use any online stuff!
Starman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020   #7
Keimei711
 
Keimei711's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman91 View Post
When saving your .ogg (and try using .ogg always over .mp3), make sure that you save it with 0 quality (using the slider you will see when you export your music file from Audacity or other places) - it compresses the music a lot without the need to use any online stuff!
Thanks i will get to work on that.
Keimei711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020   #8
Keimei711
 
Keimei711's Avatar
Default

Fixed the file size and did alittle extra in the pack will keep working on things as more things are brought to my attention.
Keimei711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020   #9
Keimei711
 
Keimei711's Avatar
Default

Updated to 1.5 fixed dragon valley bugs and mini map and got new textures with thanks from Plom.
Keimei711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2020   #10
Zombongo
Default

Hey, I hope I'm not too late to give you some feedback.

I just wanted to say that as a massive Freedom Planet fan I absolutely love these levels. I think you've done an amazing job at nailing the atmosphere on these tracks to mimic those in-game. I especially love the use of Brevons voice in Final Dreadnought and the use of the turrets as well.

Overall it's easy to see that you put a lot of effort and time into these tracks and it shows, Love them to death.

My ONLY issue is with the lighting in Jade Creek. Its a beautiful level but it's very dark. Like, maybe one of the darkest tracks I've ever seen. It's very hard to see the track and the walls on this stage. I do like how the weather changes in later laps, I thought that as really awesome. But aside from the lighting issue its still a very good track.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into making them!
Zombongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020   #11
Keimei711
 
Keimei711's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombongo View Post
Hey, I hope I'm not too late to give you some feedback.

I just wanted to say that as a massive Freedom Planet fan I absolutely love these levels. I think you've done an amazing job at nailing the atmosphere on these tracks to mimic those in-game. I especially love the use of Brevons voice in Final Dreadnought and the use of the turrets as well.

Overall it's easy to see that you put a lot of effort and time into these tracks and it shows, Love them to death.

My ONLY issue is with the lighting in Jade Creek. Its a beautiful level but it's very dark. Like, maybe one of the darkest tracks I've ever seen. It's very hard to see the track and the walls on this stage. I do like how the weather changes in later laps, I thought that as really awesome. But aside from the lighting issue its still a very good track.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into making them!
Thank you for your feed back I will take this in consideration when I update jade creek.
Keimei711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.