Resource icon

Last Man Standing v1.1 - Be the Last Man Standing! 1.1

Lugent

Lugenty
Introducing, Last Man Standing.
Is't a custom gametype that recreates Last Man Standing gamemode from some shooter games. (Skulltag & Zandronum for example).

attachment.php

attachment.php

GAMEPLAY
The gameplay is simple:
- Respawn is disabled.
- Characters abilities disabled.
- No autobraking.
- No monitors.
- No rail rings. (For balancing).
- And obviously, the last alive wins.
- And there is a team version.

CONSOLE VARIABLES
lms_countdown <5 - 90>: Changes the time in minutes before round starting. (Default: 30).
lms_intermission <10 - 60>: Changes the time is seconds before going to intermission on round ends. (Default: 10).
lms_minplayers <1 - 32>: Changes the required players for Last Man Standing. (Default: 2).
lms_timelimit <0 [DISABLED] - 30>: Changes max time in minutes for the round. (Default: 3).
lms_suddendeath <No - Yes>: Toggles the sudden-death where only one hit is active and extra 30 seconds before rounds ends. (Default: Yes).

OTHER FEATURES
- There is a custom HUD for in-game, rankings and intermission.
- Keepbody is disabled by a anti-keepbody code.
- You can't became to spectator is the round is underway, applies on trying to join the game from spectator too. (And avoid to change from teams if Team Last Man Standing is selected).
- Viewpoint and Hurt Message is disabled.
- Chat disabled during round.

CHANGELOG
v1.1
- Added timelimit variable.
- Added sudden-death on timelimit ends, and a command for disabling it and forces to "no winner" state.
- Added a player revealing position system if the player is camping or is in AFK.
- Added round settings defined for server only visible on pre-round.
- Now chatting is enabled on rounds ends instead intermission.
- Fixed a bug on player joining in mid-round making the vanilla HUD and custom HUD rendered and causes overlapping.
- Renamed Team Last Man Standing to Last Team Standing.

v1.0
- Initial release.

Attachments

• srb2win_AmPJgpsXUV.png
    srb2win_AmPJgpsXUV.png
    31 KB · Views: 3,608
  • srb2win_CXqukGRVqm.png
    srb2win_CXqukGRVqm.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 3,644
  • VL_LastManStanding-v1.1.pk3
    9.1 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Sorry that this has been in submissions for so long! But I got a chance to test this properly now.

There are a few quirks with the custom hud, but nothing worth holding this back over. Otherwise, this works quite smoothly really.

I'm not entirely sure why chat is disabled during normal gameplay in this mode but it's not causing any problems. So into releases.

I have a few suggestion for this

1. There should be a default timelimit or atleast a sudden death because sometime it can take really long.

2. To add the rails and to make it balanced you should add 5 rails and every minutes the rails will appear again if you waste all the 5 rails you got.

3. There should be an anti-camp system

but anyways it's a really fun gamemode

I think the mod is fun but I think there should be some system in place that keeps matches from dragging on too long, though it's more a fault of how match works than the mod itself. It's hard to kill anyone in ringslinger game types because of invincibility flashing and rings being always readily available near by. It's very easy to stall out matches especially in smaller servers. Possibly, you can make it so that invincibility flash is reduced a ton or make item respawning longer. I'd personally make it about 2 mins long or something for a gametype like this. Other than that its a great gametype!

v1.1 released!
- Added timelimit variable.
- Added sudden-death on timelimit ends, and a command for disabling it and forces to "no winner" state.
- Added a player revealing position system if the player is camping or is in AFK.
- Added round settings defined for server only visible on pre-round.
- Now chatting is enabled on rounds ends instead intermission.
- Fixed a bug on player joining in mid-round making the vanilla HUD and custom HUD rendered and causes overlapping.
- Renamed Team Last Man Standing to Last Team Standing.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back