- What permissions do you give others to modify and/or maintain your submission?
- Modify: ASK ME - Maintain: NO - Others must ask me for permission before modifying my submission or use it in their own work, and I reserve the right to say no for any reason. No, others may not maintain my submission, even in my absence.
Is't a custom gametype that recreates Last Man Standing gamemode from some shooter games. (Skulltag & Zandronum for example).
- Respawn is disabled.
- Characters abilities disabled.
- No autobraking.
- No monitors.
- No rail rings. (For balancing).
- And obviously, the last alive wins.
- And there is a team version.
lms_intermission <10 - 60>: Changes the time is seconds before going to intermission on round ends. (Default: 10).
lms_minplayers <1 - 32>: Changes the required players for Last Man Standing. (Default: 2).
lms_timelimit <0 [DISABLED] - 30>: Changes max time in minutes for the round. (Default: 3).
lms_suddendeath <No - Yes>: Toggles the sudden-death where only one hit is active and extra 30 seconds before rounds ends. (Default: Yes).
- Keepbody is disabled by a anti-keepbody code.
- You can't became to spectator is the round is underway, applies on trying to join the game from spectator too. (And avoid to change from teams if Team Last Man Standing is selected).
- Viewpoint and Hurt Message is disabled.
- Chat disabled during round.
- Added timelimit variable.
- Added sudden-death on timelimit ends, and a command for disabling it and forces to "no winner" state.
- Added a player revealing position system if the player is camping or is in AFK.
- Added round settings defined for server only visible on pre-round.
- Now chatting is enabled on rounds ends instead intermission.
- Fixed a bug on player joining in mid-round making the vanilla HUD and custom HUD rendered and causes overlapping.
- Renamed Team Last Man Standing to Last Team Standing.
- Initial release.