Triangular Hole Zone - Battle Map (Old)

Triangular Hole Zone - Battle Map (Old) 2.4

Paps the Echidna

i am bored
A fourth v2 patch update is now added for Triangular Hole Zone (v2.4)

YDXctRh.png

Changelog:
  • v1 - Inital Release
  • v2 - Bigger map and a lot of other things that I can't even list all of them
  • v2.1 - Triangular Hole is now used for BattleMod only, little changes to map, and filetype is now .pk3 instead of .wad
  • v2.2 - The map now has a sunset colormap and sky change
  • v2.3 - Colormap has been fixed and music has been changed to Neo South Island from Sonic 2: Advanced Edit
  • 4/8/2020 - Only a prefix change from VM_ to Ba_
  • v2.4 - Triangular Hole's map slot is now MAPBA, and it now has its own heading: "Battle Standard"

7wZNnLc.png

Attachments

• srb20053.png
    srb20053.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 375
  • srb20052.png
    srb20052.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 288
  • srb20045.gif
    srb20045.gif
    5.9 MB · Views: 457
  • srb20046.gif
    srb20046.gif
    6.8 MB · Views: 411
  • Ba_TriangularHole-v2.4.pk3
    2.3 MB · Views: 281
Last edited:
patch update

Triangular Hole now has a patch update

v2.1 - Triangular Hole is now used for BattleMod only, little changes to map, and filetype is now .pk3 instead of .wad

What is this music? It sounds wrong, like very wrong. Why is the background louder than like the lead an crap? Where the heck did you get it from. It's horribly mixed.

Triangular Hole has a v2.2 patch

v2.2 - The map now has a sunset colormap and sky change
Oh Jesus, not to sound rude or mean, but I'm going to be very blunt here:
IT'S HORRIBLE
This colourmap is an absolute eyesore to look at, it just looks like everything's coated in chocolate or something.

I'm just going to say that this should be reverted back, or at least have a less straining contrast

Don't remove the colormap entirely, I think it would look nice if you reduce the intensity. You also might want to pick a more orange sky, or make the colormap more pink, to make them match.

ok fine i'll get rid of the colormap and change the music (why would you hate my genesis remix of green grove act 2)

Simply add a letter on the lower end of the alphabet to your colormap's color code, that'll reduce the intensity. I usually use L or O at the end of mine and it looks fine but experiment with what looks best to you just be sure to have the player's thoughts in mind and also how easy differentiating people would be with a colormap slightly distorting every color.

It looks better, and I don't know how colormaps work, buut maybe try to incorporate a brighter orange and pink into it. Make it look more like the "no colormap" version. I'm saying make it look organic and "not out of the ordinary." or whatever. Maybe include some colors from the original, and then mainly have pink and orange incase that works?

If it looks good, then post. If not, keep trying!

the third patch update

Triangular Hole Zone now has a third v2 patch (v2.3)

v2.3 - Colormap has been fixed and music has been changed to Neo South Island from Sonic 2: Advanced Edit

fourth patch update

A fourth v2 patch update is now added for Triangular Hole Zone (v2.4)

v2.4 - Triangular Hole's map slot is now MAPBA, and it now has its own heading: "Battle Standard"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back