SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Kart Releases & Mods > Kart Levels

Haunted Ship (v1.08) Details »»
Haunted Ship (v1.08)
Developer Last Online: Aug 2020

Category: Version: SRB2 Kart Rating: (1 votes - 3.00 average)
Released: 02-27-2019 Last Update: Never Favourites: 1
Multiplayer Levels SOCs Re-Useable Content Sprites/Graphics

A track based on the obvious level from the sonic rush adventure game, this 3 lap track is definitely not the best visually but I wanted it to be a fast and furious type of track with turns a plenty and sections that don't miss a beat which I would say it meets the mark.

I do hope in the future to perhaps do more tracks based on the rush games to maybe compile into a cup (and also work on my track visual skills, honestly surprised how tough it is), but for now I hope this track is as fun for everyone as it is for me.

Map slot is Map65.

Changelog
Spoiler:
v1.01: Lowered the filesize on the music heavily and did a few touchups graphically, mainly some things and signs put in a few places.
v1.02: Changed a few sign positions to make upcoming turns more noticeable and added some captain whisker signs at the entrances going into the ships interior
v1.03: Touched up the captain whisker signs, made QOL changes to serveral turns, and changed up a few graphics (added a beach and added gaps in the walls of the spring turns)
v1.04: hopefully fixed up boss waypoints and starposts, changed the skybox to one set at night, and added more QOL changes to the design
v1.05: actually fixed the boss waypoints this time
v1.06: big boy update. changed almost all the indoor textures to not induce eye bleeding, added graphics changes like doors/structures/more spooks/new spooks, made turns that needed to be easier easier, added a shortcut to the springs section, and fixed up the minimap so it doesnt display you in the completely wrong place. thanks to sharb for pointing out the brighting setting for sectors, idk how i even missed it.
This is likely to be the final update unless massive bugs/exploits get pointed out. I feel pretty pleased with what it is now.
v1.07: updated level select pic because my adhd made me gloss over it : D
v1.08: changed sprites to take over a different slot since they were conflicting with another maps sprite slots

Credits:

Haunted Ship enemy sprites are by Ragey
Haunted Ship skybox is by TrishRowdy
Haunted ship textures and tiles are by Techokami

Download Now

File Type: pk3 KR_Haunted_Ship-v1.08.pk3 (1.36 MB, 289 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0029.png
Views:	382
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	17119   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0026.png
Views:	362
Size:	266.0 KB
ID:	17120   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0028.png
Views:	354
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	17121  

Show Your Support

• The author of this addon has given explicit permission for its content to be re-used and/or reproduced.

Comments
Old 02-27-2019   #2
D00D64
Probably Responsible

Welcome to releases!
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019   #3
Kirbymario

Okay this is cool but the lack of sonic rush music is a sorta deal breaker to me.
Edit: maybe an older version. Never mind.

Last edited by Kirbymario; 03-03-2019 at 02:56 PM.
Kirbymario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019   #4
D00D64
Probably Responsible

...Huh? I just replayed it to make sure I wasn't going crazy, and it does use Sonic Rush's Haunted Ship music, what are you talking about?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0013.png
Views:	142
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	17200  
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote