SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Kart Releases & Mods > Kart Levels

XG5's Track Value Pack -V1.1 Details »»
XG5's Track Value Pack -V1.1
Developer Last Online: Jul 2020

Category: Version: SRB2 Kart Rating: (1 votes - 2.80 average)
Released: 06-20-2020 Last Update: Never Installs: 1
Single Player Levels Multiplayer Levels

Seems like you have stumbled onto my value pack haven't you? Well allow me to introduce the contents of this pack.

The pack itself contains cups. And in each cup there are 2 ports/retro tracks and 2 new ones (Which adds up to 4 tracks per cup). There are also battle tracks available too so if racing isn't your thing then at least you have those.

Spoiler: Tracks
X Circuit (MAPXC). X Cup (1/4)

Dusty Canyon (MAPXE). X Cup (3/4)

Indy 500 Circuit 1 (MAPXQ). Retro Cup (1/4)

---------------------------------------------------
Battle Tracks
---------------------------------------------------
Beetle Adventure Racing! Parkade (MAPX3).

3DS Eshop (MAPX2).

Spoiler: Updates
  • V.1.0- Added: X Circuit, Dusty Canyon, Indy 500 Circuit , Beetle Adventure Racing! Parkade and 3DS Eshop.
  • V.1.1- Removed shortcuts, added arrows to dusty canyon. New thumbnails for all tracks. New music for Dusty Canyon,X Circuit. Fixed sky textures overriding base game's sky textures.

More tracks will be added in the future so stay tuned!

Download Now

File Type: pk3 KRB_XG5sTrackValuePack-V.1.1.pk3 (3.10 MB, 30 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	SRB2K Tracks.png
Views:	162
Size:	445.5 KB
ID:	34019   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0007.gif
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	34020   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0008.gif
Views:	158
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	34021   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0009.gif
Size:	209.1 KB
ID:	34022   Click image for larger version

Name:	kart0010.gif
Views:	161
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	34023  

Name:	kart0011.gif
Views:	160
Size:	852.2 KB
ID:	34024  

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
D00D64
Probably Responsible

After that filename change, it can go back into releases!
D00D64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Claudiadoe

i've just played through the race maps in this pack a couple of times and i thought to talk about them a bit because, why not, before i do tho, i just wanna applaud you for even managing to reach the phase of making a pack and releasing it unto the public, that can be pretty difficult, so yeah, good job ^^

x circuit: i don't really have much to say about that one, it's a pretty standard circuit type track that's fun and fast paced due to the boost panels, i like it, it's good!

indy 500: this one is obvious why i have nothing to say about it, but, i am genuinely curious as to why you made it, sounds like there's a story to that

dusty canyon: this one was the one i wanted to talk about the most since it's the most interesting of the bunch, i like how it looks a lot, not a lot of canyon/deserty maps use these textures, the skybox is beautiful and the running water in the background and in the pits is a nice touch, but, i have three gripes with it, one is minor, the other two are major, the minor one is the music, it's good? but i don't feel it fits the stage at all, that moreso sounds like music that would fit a more lively town/carnival-isk level, not a dry fairly empty canyon, the first major gripe is the shortcuts, the both of them feel too powerful on their own, and with the both of them together, they seem like you could use them go from 8th to 1st without any effort, it's pretty absurd how much they cut from the track, the second major gripe is the directioning, due to the color of the stage, how flat it is, and how similar the textures used for it can be, it's really hard to tell if there's a turn or a pit coming up, they just kinda appear out of nowhere, so, some adjustments need to be made there cause i feel off track on my third try of the stage way too many times, otherwise, this is honestly a really fun stage, i very much like it aside from these points

and, again, great job finishing these levels at all
Claudiadoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
aa479758
The average Puyo Player

There seems to be a sky conflict with some vanilla maps when loading this pack.

Name:	kart0002.png
Views:	22
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	33735
aa479758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #5
★XG5★

Default -V1.1 Is now released!

Additions to the pack include:
-New music for X Circuit and Dusty Canyon
-New thumbnails