- What permissions do you give others to modify and/or maintain your submission?
- Modify: ASK ME - Maintain: IN MY ABSENCE - Others must ask me for permission before modifying my submission or use it in their own work, and I reserve the right to say no for any reason. However, if I can no longer be contacted, I give permission for my entire submission to be maintained by others.
- I made sure my file(s) follow the Submissions Guidelines
- I named my file(s) correctly (see Filename Conventions)
However, considering the differences between 2.1 and 2.2, this still required a couple of tweaks to the map:
- Some areas saw minor changes to allow or intentionally block Amy and Fang, allowing them to beat the level and preventing them from getting softlocked. However, quite a few areas in this map are designed around spindashing, so it is recommended to play as characters that can do so.
- Most spikes in the map had invisible FOFs with spike damage, which have been mostly removed. This means Amy and Metal Sonic can properly interact with them. However, certain spikes are intended to be unbreakable, which now have unique sprites.
- Various other map elements, like fan particle generators and floor/ceiling alignment, changed behavior completely in 2.2 and needed to be fixed.
12/04/2023 - v3.1
- Fixed ceiling spikes being broken
- Added distinct sprites for unbreakable spikes
- Fixed a couple of incorrect block textures
- Removed incorrect SStage_Start from the main configuration
- Opened up one more path for Fang/Amy
04/04/2023 - v3.0
- Initial 2.2 release