Your most hated sonic zone of all time?

super sonic running

still lazy super sonic on SRB2Net :)
sonic fangames and SRB2 can be mentioned
Post automatically merged:

mine is red volcano zone. have you wondered what lava reefs lava and scrap brains difficulty would look like as a zone? well, red volcanos gottcha. its just like- so HARD and frustrating. i came to red lava with 13 lives, made it out with 8 lives. and did i metion that enemies are everywhere? YES, there everywhere. everywhere you go, look theres an enemy there.

and you can get stuck easily
srb20024.gif

Last edited:
Marble Zone is the most boring shit on the god damn planet
ya cant say tune aint decent tho

personally my most hated zone on sonic history would not even be like some vanilla shit
its fucking cyberdime zone from zenos level pack

NOT CYBERDIME REALM
zenos level pack

i would argue that encouraging negativity isn't really the greatest thing to do and i'd rather talk about things i dislike in a more constructive fashion but fuck it, marble zone sucks ASS i hate it

i think what i dislike most about it is that the precedent green hill sets up (which is a fantastic zone, despite its over-saturation over the years) is thrown out the window! sure, the outside segments are all right at best, but having to wait for moving platforms and stop-and-start obstacles that are completely out of your control leaves a level that just goes on and on oh my godddddd

not to mention those spikeball caterpillar enemies shoutouts to those guys for being impossible to kill reasonably

people tell me labyrinth zone is the worst in sonic 1, and to an extent i agree, but that zone, to me at least, has some speedy segments in places and the progress you make in the level is very much in your control. marble zone doesn't have that! awesome!!!

i would argue that encouraging negativity isn't really the greatest thing to do and i'd rather talk about things i dislike in a more constructive fashion but fuck it, marble zone sucks ASS i hate it

i think what i dislike most about it is that the precedent green hill sets up (which is a fantastic zone, despite its over-saturation over the years) is thrown out the window! sure, the outside segments are all right at best, but having to wait for moving platforms and stop-and-start obstacles that are completely out of your control leaves a level that just goes on and on oh my godddddd

not to mention those spikeball caterpillar enemies shoutouts to those guys for being impossible to kill reasonably

people tell me labyrinth zone is the worst in sonic 1, and to an extent i agree, but that zone, to me at least, has some speedy segments in places and the progress you make in the level is very much in your control. marble zone doesn't have that! awesome!!!
I can see a lot of potential in MZ that I intend to put into full action in you know what, but I do have to agree. MZ isn't horrible to play, but it is a slog.

and i say it once again but you cant say otherwise
zone got some bops

"that shitty version was on purpose lol"

ya cant say tune aint decent tho

personally my most hated zone on sonic history would not even be like some vanilla shit
its fucking cyberdime zone from zenos level pack

NOT CYBERDIME REALM
zenos level pack
Aka, just early Cyberdime Zone, as Zeno's Level Pack is an early version of Cyberdime Realm.

Now, I'll say my answer:
Metropolis Zone. Fucking enemy placement is absurd. There isn't a bouncy floor, but that floor at least didn't hurt you most of the time.

Now, I'll say my answer:
Metropolis Zone. Fucking enemy placement is absurd. There isn't a bouncy floor, but that floor at least didn't hurt you most of the time.
ok yea ill assume this zone kinda bs
but like legit
everytime i play this zone and that i get hit by (un)funny enemy placement
i do imagine how the devs were when they shown this to their beta testers

ok yea ill assume this zone kinda bs
but like legit
everytime i play this zone and that i get hit by (un)funny enemy placement
i do imagine how the devs were when they shown this to their beta testers
Yep, MTZ is a mess and a half, it just exemplifies the worst of Sonic 2 well.

i absolutely detest iron fortress from sonic forces

who the hell thought that a AUTO SCROLLING LEVEL would be a good idea?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back