Your most hated sonic zone of all time?

i hated final rush in SA2, it was fucking horrible, i died so many fucking times in that stage for making so many small mistakes and falling to my death that I actually had a game over from running out alot of lives, added with SA2's pretty awkward control made me drop the game for awhile before coming back and finally beating it.

good ridden

Metropolis Zone and Eggman Land. I'll explain why down below

First off for Metropolis Zone, and Jesus Christ this was a pain to play the first time. Enemies are literally everywhere and on top of that you have not 2 this time, but 3 DAMN ACTS. Thankfully they gave us Sky Chase Zone after tho.

Oh boy now for Eggman Land(PS3/360 Ver.) Do I really have to explain why I hate this stage? THIS JUNK TOOK ME OVER 40 DAMN MINUTES TO BEAT FOR STARTERS, and there are so many death pits it's so damn stressful, I literally have to keep my balance everytime and have to be VERY careful when boosting, or else the moment you fall it's hello death pit.

sonic fangames and SRB2 can be mentioned
Post automatically merged:

mine is red volcano zone. have you wondered what lava reefs lava and scrap brains difficulty would look like as a zone? well, red volcanos gottcha. its just like- so HARD and frustrating. i came to red lava with 13 lives, made it out with 8 lives. and did i metion that enemies are everywhere? YES, there everywhere. everywhere you go, look theres an enemy there.

and you can get stuck easily
View attachment 56233
poor tails :(
my most hated sonic level is carnival night zone because of those spnning platforms. Before I even got to the other side I ran out of time

Sandopolis. I hate this zone, especially act 2. The most painfull moment is when at the sandslides you don´t know where to go. I had a time over two times there.

Have ever played Sonic 1 SMS Remake? Jungle Zone Act 2. Who the fuck thought that a AUTO UP SCROLL LEVEL WAS A GOOD IDEA!

Okay... I know Metallic Madness is a bop, But Metallic Madness makes my blood boil. It's hard to me, No matter how much Times I beat Sonic CD, I just can't seem to get the layout! This isn't Mania, I'm talking Sonic CD:ohsnap:

seriously what about labyrinth zone i still have scar from that also who thought it was a good idea to add crisis city in sonic generation i mean its a good stage for a remaster but its so boring

scrambled egg zone from master system/game gear Sonic 2.

honestly i'd rather die, go to hell, and meet satan face-to-face than ever play that shit again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back