(wrong forum. whoops!)

Rebeg

this is my first time creating a mod (not for release, just a shitpost mostly) but I've been having trouble with super sonic sprites as they've become squished and stretched sometimes. i have no idea what's causing this, because i'll replace the sprites completely with (working) super sonic sprites and they just,, DONT work

please help :)

p.s. i use slade3 and sometimes visual studio code (i know very light lua)

-- IMAGES BELOW --

fuck1.png
fuck2.png
fuck3.png
fuck4.png
fuck5.png

I think I know what the problem is, maybe you have multiple animation frame like for example: STNDA1 (2). This is the same thing happened to me when I was trying to test one of my addons.

I think I know what the problem is, maybe you have multiple animation frame like for example: STNDA1 (2). This is the same thing happened to me when I was trying to test one of my addons.

yeah that happened to me as well, but it won't let me change the name to anything else

Last edited:
yeah that happened to me as well, but it won't let me change the name to anything else
You need to put the Super sprites in a separate folder, if this is a PK3. If it's a WAD, delete the super sprites. SLADE prevents you from having multiple sprites with the same name in the same directory.

You need to put the Super sprites in a separate folder, if this is a PK3. If it's a WAD, delete the super sprites. SLADE prevents you from having multiple sprites with the same name in the same directory.
Thank you! It worked for me great and now his super forms are normal as they should

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back