• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

World Adventure Sonic - Ps3/Xbox360 Sonic (I'm taking a break)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, this could be hard news...
to start, i was talking with RetroAcid, he is going trough a hard moment and he is sad, probabbly he would cancel the mod and this isn't one of his jokes or whatever else.
i tried make him to reason and now he is just thinking about cancel it. he is getting more sad and start being alone cuz he started feel everyone is rejecting him, he is not good mentally, he have been in something like a pre depression some years ago. i know i shouldn't been talking about this but pls help i'm tryng everything to make him happy for at last a few minutes, he is my best friend and i couldn't let him be on depression again. he don't want talk about his problems with nobody because he feels like them would reject him or say something like "you can, just don't give up" he is tired to hear that.
pls help.

to start, i was talking with RetroAcid, he is going trough a hard moment and he is sad, probabbly he would cancel the mod and this isn't one of his jokes or whatever else.
i tried make him to reason and now he is just thinking about cancel it. he is getting more sad and start being alone cuz he started feel everyone is rejecting him, he is not good mentally, he have been in something like a pre depression some years ago. i know i shouldn't been talking about this but pls help i'm tryng everything to make him happy for at last a few minutes, he is my best friend and i couldn't let him be on depression again. he don't want talk about his problems with nobody because he feels like them would reject him or say something like "you can, just don't give up" he is tired to hear that.
pls help.
I had a feeling that this was the case...

The Mental issues, I starting thinking that a few messages earlier in this thread
oh well, we couldn't say he has mental issues, he only has self-esteem problems and generally retains negative feelings, that is bad for a person's health

He was just banned for making too many spam threads, that's all. There's nothing more to it than that, stop making assumptions, guys. You don't see the threads anymore cuz they were spam and got deleted. Banning isn't ever completely off the table if we send an appeal form, but we don't always accept them, and some we choose to wait on for reasons.

oh well
Post automatically merged:

anyway I think I exaggerated the situation a bit

Anyways, the project is canceled ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it just would get into the archiver until when RetroAcid wants to revive it, sorry if anyone wanted play with the character or something else.
understand

Last edited:
pls help.
this is fake I'm friends with him on discord and he said this isn't true

oh well

anyway I think I exaggerated the situation a bit

Anyways, the project is canceled ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it just would get into the archiver until when RetroAcid wants to revive it, sorry if anyone wanted play with the character or something else.
understand
it's not canceled

pls help.
Um.....where did you get this information exactly? cause there's a lot of contradictions seen in your reply. I'm not believing this unless I see some proof, like some screenshots or something.

this is fake I'm friends with him on discord and he said this isn't true

it's not canceled
Um.....where did you get this information exactly? cause there's a lot of contradictions seen in your reply. I'm not believing this unless I see some proof, like some screenshots or something.
I think it's clear that we just need to drop the subject entirely. Here is not the place to discuss it

Ok retro acid has an update he wanted me to share: new css ( also this mod is not dead it is fully alive)
CSS_Art.png

You mean it has only half-full of his body kept alive?
Let's just say hes still working on it

Let's just say hes still working on it
Hes working on the walking sprites currently ( I believe so)

But he can't post it here bc hes banned so he might post it on his channel not entirely sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back