• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

World Adventure Sonic - Ps3/Xbox360 Sonic (I'm taking a break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroAcid

dark is probabbly nothing but nothing is something
Hi, i had thinked on make a new thread cuz well... what i'll show is pretty updated than the other thread.
anways some time ago i was thinking on cancel this project but as how much of my ideas it was discarded and now it had turned into a vague idea which I am not considering at the moment. for the moment I want to indulge myself in what I can do until I can no longer continue, when I get stuck at an end point maybe i'll consider it.
anyways for what i come is show you the work i had in all those days.
what about starting with the CSS Art
CSS Art.png

well, make this art wasn't easy cuz I had already done a ton of CSS ART and never used one like the official one, for now I hope this be the official one, it gives me that sonic unleashed feel that I was looking for.

Screenshot_2021-06-07-01-40-50-946_com.nullium.isopix.pro.jpg

now i'll show you some of the progress i have with mod (some of you already have seen this), see it and if you like them make know it hehe (not really).

Screenshot_2021-06-07-01-42-14-909_com.nullium.isopix.pro.jpg

Make super sonic sprites was a quite easy cuz i already have standing sprites, i maked those using sonic colors super sonic as base (don't ask me why) and them sees pretty good for me (well almost).
Screenshot_2021-06-07-01-16-06-418_com.nullium.isopix.pro.jpg
This is something i had maked some hours ago, i'm tryng to work on this mod in my free days (those on whenn i don't have homework, ¿why teachers send to much homework?)

srb20000.gif
srb20001.gif
srb20002.gif
Super :D

Well that was all by this thread, have a good morning, day or night and remember drink water 😉

Last edited:
look, somebody banned over there ._.
Anyways... spriting exhausts me, (just 2 more D:)
im doing 1 - 2 per day and taking a rest (lets remember this sprites are in a really high resolution and i want make them smoth) just for don't overwork on them, i usually sprite on my free times (well i have thousand of free hours but i want spend them playing with friends or alone, just for relax a bit, you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Lol you opened it, remember drink water cuz the water is one of the best resources in the world, it helps you be more healthy, at least drink 4-5 cups a day, and eat all your vegetables to be stronger (i just care about you :p)
Screenshot_2021-06-10-01-09-19-297_com.nullium.isopix.pro.jpg

look, somebody banned over there ._.
Anyways... spriting exhausts me, (just 2 more D:)
im doing 1 - 2 per day and taking a rest (lets remember this sprites are in a really high resolution and i want make them smoth) just for don't overwork on them, i usually sprite on my free times (well i have thousand of free hours but i want spend them playing with friends or alone, just for relax a bit, you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Lol you opened it, remember drink water cuz the water is one of the best resources in the world, it helps you be more healthy, at least drink 4-5 cups a day, and eat all your vegetables to be stronger (i just care about you :p)
View attachment 46808
Man... the sprites are amazing! This looks very cool. Also Rolling sprites are a pain but you made it look very good and smooth. Good job! keep up the work

i'm not good at english lel
Glad to help! Also, here's what I came up with:

After piecing together Mobius, Unleashed Sonic decided to take a break near the Mountain. But that didn't really pay off...

Abilities:
[insert abilities here, I dunno what abilities you're plannin']

Tip: You can do a short hop by briefly tapping Jump.

Also, just so you know, if you played the Modern games, you would know what the moveset is. (Nor trying to bully anyone, just so you know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back