Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. He wants the model itself AND the skin. The skin just makes Sonic look like shadow. The MD2 changes the Sonic model into the Shadow model with the spikes turn up.

Well, I'm not sure if this is alot.

2zi0qs3.jpg
[/img]

HelixTh said:
OOHH, you have to make frames for it? I thought you just had to make the model form. TT~TT

Considering your model is only a texture and vertex edit of AJ's original model, the original animations should map on directly.

Well...Yeah, but that was the only texture I had that matched up KIND of with Sonic's, so I just re-textured it and did a few modeling things with a Sonic model.

News~I got the model to work, but I can't make his model into flying. If anyone could help me that'd be great. :3

HelixTh said:
Well, I'm not sure if this is alot.

2zi0qs3.jpg
[/img]

Looks good, only I think the eyes have to be red. Also, this might now work because Hyper Sonic flashes colors. Without hard-coding this, this is currently impossible unless we find a way to have GIF images work with it, or we use animated PNG images (not sure if APNG would work). Anyway, cool edit. Makes him look more like Hyper Sonic. ^^

Hyper Shadic X said:
Looks good, only I think the eyes have to be red. Also, this might now work because Hyper Sonic flashes colors. Without hard-coding this, this is currently impossible unless we find a way to have GIF images work with it, or we use animated PNG images (not sure if APNG would work). Anyway, cool edit. Makes him look more like Hyper Sonic. ^^
Or the color changing wad and the hyper Sonic soc.

The Hyper Sonic SOC made it that you flash mario-mode colors when you use our spinitem/thokitem. That isn't even the Hyper Sonic colors. First, the colors are brighter, and second, there's white in between each color-flash.

I know, but that's the closest possible right now. A script gives the possibility of a crsh, and doesn't work while moving.

Oh, this Hyper Sonic has red eyes? Boy...I used the wrong color...I made it light blue.

Anywhoo. I got the flying thing to work, but it doesn't have completed quill movements (They stay flat, but they move every so often. =P). So I guess it's done. If anyone wants the model and the skin I'll post it soon.

I'd like to see it! I think I can experament with the skin to make it flash colors. Hey, it's worth a shot!

EDIT: Light... Blue...? It looks more like light green to me. o_O

EDIT2:
HelixTh said:
(it's a girl)

Uhh... Did you change sonic's gender or something? *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back