Wizard Model Edit (player.zip) OpenGL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump but I've been lurking for months, and this looks pretty interesting. though I was trying to make a .bat file for the model, I'm not sure what I put in it to activate GR_MD2. I tried -GR_MD2 on to the end of it after -opengl but it didn't work. Would someone more experienced in these things help me?

GR_MD2 is not a launch parameter. You have to give the command after the game has already been launched, by using the console.

*slinks in* =D

I made my own skin, not the best...

Zeke.png

It looks better with the Super Sonic quills.

Just guessing by the chesthairs but... Is that a Shadow recolor? If so, bad skin kthnxbai. If it's an upgraded Shadow (which I KNOW it isn't from the shoe parts), it's okay, but do we really need more Player Skins?

Chaos Knux said:
Just guessing by the chesthairs but... Is that a Shadow recolor? If so, bad skin kthnxbai. If it's an upgraded Shadow (which I KNOW it isn't from the shoe parts), it's okay, but do we really need more Player Skins?
No actually.

He's not a Shadow recolor, I just decided to put that on there...And thanks for the "It's okay", i'll try to work harder on making some more seem like non-Shadow recolors.

HelixTh said:
Chaos Knux said:
No actually.

He's not a Shadow recolor, I just decided to put that on there...And thanks for the "It's okay", i'll try to work harder on making some more seem like non-Shadow recolors.

Hmm..... someone kinda like me!?

There are some, but they are way out of date so the links have stopped working. Could the creators post renewed links? I would love to play a Knuckles or Tails Md2.

O.K for people who dont know how to put character md2 in srb2, heres how you start off. You need a srb2 folder with all srb2 stuff, a note pad, a md2 folder, a md2.dat, and opengl (make sure the md2 folder is in your srb2 folder. And your notepad in your md2 folder. Also make sure that the md2.dat is in the srb2 folder, NOT in md2 folder!)

step 1 download the md2 that you want.

step 2 put the md2 in your md2 folder.

step 3 now to activate it you have to get a code for it, for example like "PLAY.md2 3.0 0.0" or something like that.

step 4 now put the code in your notepad.

step 5 now yor skin has to be named "play" and your md2 for your model for the skin is named "play.md2".

step 6 open up your srb2 net launcher and have it in opengl.

step 7 now once you get to screen open up the console and put gr_md2 and voula you have your md2.

If you still dont get it, oh well. or I guess I made a mistake somewhere.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
O.K for people who dont know how to put character md2 in srb2, heres how you start off. You need a srb2 folder with all srb2 stuff, a note pad, a md2 folder, a md2.dat, and opengl (make sure the md2 folder is in your srb2 folder. And your notepad in your md2 folder. Also make sure that the md2.dat is in the srb2 folder, NOT in md2 folder!)

step 1 download the md2 that you want.

step 2 put the md2 in your md2 folder.

step 3 now to activate it you have to get a code for it, for example like "PLAY.md2 3.0 0.0" or something like that.

step 4 now put the code in your notepad.

step 5 now yor skin has to be named "play" and your md2 for your model for the skin is named "play.md2".

step 6 open up your srb2 net launcher and have it in opengl.

step 7 now once you get to screen open up the console and put gr_md2 and voula you have your md2.

If you still dont get it, oh well. or I guess I made a mistake somewhere.

Wait who are you talking to anyway?
That information is covered at the first post.

n00bs, thats who im talking to. And plus people start asking how to put in md2. So I just thought I should put that thier anyway, just incase anyone still doesnt know how to put in md2.

buddy untill you've totally mastered the art of not teaching n00bs stuff they should already know you are amoung the n00bs.. but nice try...

This is cool. I like it. And please, Mephiles. I can't hardly understand what you said *shot for backseat modding*

No one will be able to help you without detailed, coherent sentences. (Think of us as summer school English class) Now, what was your problem?

Mephiles said:
I dit download it but it dont work!
Is it a soc maiby?

Create a folder called MD2. Create a file called MD2.dat and add PLAY player.md2 3.0 0.0 to it. Save the file. Add the model to that MD2 folder. Run SRB2 in OGL mode and type GR_MD2 ON in the console. Start a game, and all characters will have that model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back