why do some people think tails should have blue shoes?

From what I understand, this is coming from a fake concept art of Tails wearing blue shoes.

this to be more exact.
tumblr_24ff9800e89c08e1f842312e1e8b835c_920ede03_500.png

Still, when xmomentum didn't came out. there was no blue shoes addon or as a command of tails, Until XMomentum came. It had a command that allowed tails to change his shoes to "blue" or "red", You would have to pick which one inorder for your gametype style to be perfect.

Still, when xmomentum didn't came out. there was no blue shoes addon or as a command of tails, Until XMomentum came. It had a command that allowed tails to change his shoes to "blue" or "red", You would have to pick which one inorder for your gametype style to be perfect.
Now yeah,you do get the point,but still,blue shoes for Tails were first seen in a fake concept art,not in Xmomentum.

Darknik's reason is the correct answer as because this version in Xmomentum was inspired by fake concept art.
actually it was moreso inspired by me just seeing fanart of tails with blue shoes and thinking it looked cool lol, when i added it i had no idea about it's origins

actually it was moreso inspired by me just seeing fanart of tails with blue shoes and thinking it looked cool lol, when i added it i had no idea about it's origins
Thanks for info! I somewhat forgot you and your team made Xmomentum,so its nice to see an explanation why is it in the mod.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back