Who are your friends on srb2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but your friends never play. They just talk. Like Lysandra. She's afraid to even kill a robot if it means playing right.

Chaos said:
Yes, but your friends never play. They just talk. Like Lysandra. She's afraid to even kill a robot if it means playing right.

QFT

When I was in his server I was the only one truely playing Mysitcr Realm. The others were just talking.

Flyer, you playing the game right with everyone else and you playing while everyone else is just talking and RPing are different things.

Chaos said:
Flyer, you playing the game right with everyone else and you playing while everyone else is just talking and RPing are different things.
Nope, sure we talk, but we play at the same time :/

Loner.Me and my Pics are worth 1000 words pics...
lonely.jpg
*sniffs* *sighs* *dies*

flyer3f said:
Chaos said:

I entered a server with you in it a few minutes ago, and 5 of you were standing at the end of the level talking about your pet dragons,
when the other three were about to get their you all ran away from the end of the level for some reason, you came back very soon though and
we finished the level but I think you were just standing at the end talking until I came in.

Or were you waiting for the other three to get to the end as well? But if you were, then why did you all like run off for a bit, ugh I don't know.

super said:
Hyperknux said:
Ok here I go.

.GCFreak
.Blue Warrior
.Slurgly
.Slash
.LXShadow until he left all of a sudden.
.I'll Begin
.Nev3r
.Moonlander
.Sb
.Azure Hawk
.Chrome The Hedgehog
.Monster Iysten
.Super
.Chaos
.Most of the oldies

If I miss anyone out. Please remind, thanks.
Yes I wonder who you forgot also *sacasm*
Anyway my friends are...um...apart for HK I have got none...I feel so unloved *crys*

Oh yes, forgot about that, added.

Sciky said:
flyer3f said:
Chaos said:

I entered a server with you in it a few minutes ago, and 5 of you were standing at the end of the level talking about your pet dragons,
when the other three were about to get their you all ran away from the end of the level for some reason, you came back very soon though and
we finished the level but I think you were just standing at the end talking until I came in.

Or were you waiting for the other three to get to the end as well? But if you were, then why did you all like run off for a bit, ugh I don't know.
Ok... I dont remember the part about pet dragons but we were waiting for the others at the end. Its kinda pointless to play coop when everyone is racing to get to the end so they could play though the whole level

I hate people that say that saying "this isn't with the rules" and "this user isn't that great" is being a flamer and they then get you kicked. People say alot of people are flamers when they don't flame, like Chaos.

Well I have alot

Amy Rose
S.T.H
Knuckles
KirbyMaster
Crisis Sonic
Static the Hedgehog(srb2JTE freind)
SuperSonic
Sb
K.T.E
M.T.P
Ricky
Shadamy-Angel(sister)
Shadamy the Girl(sister)
Torgo
DarkSonic
LXShadow
Apple
KiddyTails
CrazySuperSonic
Super Tails Star
Super Knux Star
Super Amy Star
Super Shadow Star

Ash
Zero
Brandon
Woozty
Angel(girlfreind hangout)

That's all I think I know I have more then this, and like some of this people you do not see only on srb2JTE its a private server by 1p, some people I dont remeber...[/list][/list]

Has anyone seen K.T.E and S.T.H and M.T.P?

My friends:
Usario (also is superusario) ^_^
*Mz.Amy* (also is angry amy or *strawberry* ) =D
MoggleGuy(Sneako) =|

ola said:
My friends are:
Kiddytails
R.U.B.I.K
Brawl
LXShadow? (not sure)
Theperson
Torgo
Slulgy (sorry if i spelt it wrong!)
Jon
Badboy( Edit: Now full-time enemy

Technically, if we were enemies you would go and flame me like hell..

So, I think the term "Rival" has more sense.
Anyways..

Freinds:
-123 Runite-
-R.U.B.I.K.-

Enemies:

Too darn many to count. *shot*

Mine are:
  • Flyer3f
    Fugikuro

Tell me if I forgot anyone (which I did, because I know I have more)
(yes, my memeory is slipping at 13. I have a photographic memory, but I rarely pay attention, so I forget [loses focus])

Anyone that isn't on my "people to ban" list.
Uh, I mean, people on my friends list, yeah, they're my friends, I have no people to ban list, never have!

I'm really pushing my luck here, I am not a bad administrator.

Dude, I honestly have to say: I really wouldn't care if you became an administrator. It only means more work for you. I don't think you'd do a poor job either, considering you sound very determined about it.

A bit offtopic, I know, but it had to be said sooner or later with all of this "wtf cue bcom admin when usrb2 com aot !!!1!"... Though, Cue, further accentuation doesn't help the whining at all, so I don't feel it's really necessary for you to continue bringing it up. If it's inevitable, it's going to happen with or without the whining, but we could do without the annoyances, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back