Who are your friends on srb2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So!

You guys never answered the thread topic. Who your friends are in the SRB2 community? I'd personally rather see you guys do that than derail the topic, in any case.

Ouch...

Feeling mad lonley as I don't see my name on any of those list's, well anyway here are my friends and people I consider rivals...

Mario Master
Blue Warrior
Mr.Carter
Mastasonic
Weather 7
Unknown
Ninja
InsertNameHere
Y.link
Delta
SMS
Jman
Torgo
LXShadow
SonicX8000
SomeGuy
Inuyasha
Hyperson

(Although I will update this over time) If I did not put you on this list (or if I forgot...) please don't hesitate to beat the crap out of me...

my edited friend list is...

AMY ROSE
Light (slow progress)
kiddytails (kinda)
marcus
silvex
the other amy rose ^_^
Taylor (my real life bro,so i gotta include him)
hyperson
thunder the elementa

and this is all i can think of for now......

Is it just me or are a lot of people BFF with Amy Rose?

But wait? Which Amy Rose? We need a way to distinguish them all.

I don't see whats so special about her. I'm wouldn't want to be friends with some one who can't think of a slightly original name. Some one please tell me what is so special about her...

Amy Rose kinda sucks. She sits for hours waiting for her little friends to join her games or come back from being AFK. Why can't she just play a normal freaking game?

Chrome the hedgehog said:
I don't see whats so special about her. I'm wouldn't want to be friends with some one who can't think of a slightly original name. Some one please tell me what is so special about her...
Who cares about a name? Shes a nice person, thats why so many people are her friends.

Chaos said:
Amy Rose kinda sucks. She sits for hours waiting for her little friends to join her games or come back from being AFK. Why can't she just play a normal freaking game?
OK, is there a way to report a post? Because this is a flame if I'd ever seen one!

Is it just me, or are most of the n00bs friends with other n00bs, and most people that aren't n00bs are friends with people that aren't n00bs?

My friends are:
Kiddytails
R.U.B.I.K
Brawl
LXShadow? (not sure)
Theperson
Torgo
Slulgy (sorry if i spelt it wrong!)
Jon
Badboy( Edit: Now full-time enemy

light the elementa said:
I stand up for amy, too. She's been my friend since I started SRB2.
Crying for someone and saying you love her and constantly muting chat for you to talk isn't being really good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back