Who are your friends on srb2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go by Tailikku in netgames but here are my friends:

Everbody/knuckles (main friend)

That's my main friend, only friend and proud of it. I know some other people like lightspeed and stuff but I usually am seen with Everybody/Knuckles.

Mr.Luigi
Hyperson
Jazz
Sb
Flyer3f
*Mz.Amy*
N.Cenz
JEV3
Earuto
BlueWarrior (eh...aquaintance)
AndyQHW
Slash
yuni (didnt you quit?)
amy rose

A few others. I don't know I lost count..

Friends... um...

Let's contribute to this topic!

The people listed below are those I consider friends, those I usually interact with a lot... However, if a contradictory statement is released from one of the listed people in regards to this post, I'll be more than happy to take you off the list =D. If you are a friend of mine, and you know I'm a friend of yours, and you're not on the list, it's either that you were thought of, but then lost the consideration of a friend, or it's that I have probably forgotten to remember you (perhaps due to the time last encountered). If I've forgotten you (second reason), I truly apologize in advance. Do not post on this topic saying I've forgotten you; instead, feel free to send a Private Message.

Please don't feel bad if I didn't add you. You are on a 'neutral' state if you don't know me, or if you know me and we've chatted before. However, for those that hate me, I will not group you in a list nor exchange sympathy for anything you have done wrong. Still, since we're all people, given that we were all created equally, but are free to determine our own fate, I should treat you the same way I treat other people, however with a slight negative thought in mind...

Before I get on to the list, for those that added me, I would feel much better if my username was spelled right... =D.

In no particular order, please...
  • SRB2 FAILURE
    Lightspeed
    Kaze
    Flyer3f
    Ultra
    Amy Rose
    *Mz. Amy*
    R.U.B.I.K.
    Badboy
    The Ownage
    Stoney
    Ezer. Arch
    Nightmare Cenz
    Andy QWH
    Improper Fraction
Those I haven't interacted with in a while, but still remembered...
  • Light the Elementa
    NZTails (perhaps now, NZDust)
    LTM the Fox

I have no friends :'(...

I might join Air_The_Elementa

Air_The_Elementa said:
Loner.Me and my Pics are worth 1000 words pics...
lonely.jpg
*sniffs* *sighs* *dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back